• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing SA XDS 9mm mod2 trigger upgrade

Islas82

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2019
North Las Vegas
Picked up one of these as a EDC but the trigger leaves a lot to be desired. A lot of travel and overall pretty heavy trigger. Anyone out the has upgraded the trigger on one of these? Any recommendations?
Thanks.

I made the upgrade to Powder River internals on quite of few Springfield XD and XD-M models and I have been very happy. I believe these are the same internals which Springfield uses when they perform trigger upgrades in their custom shop. These are not complex upgrades but they make a great improvement and they are reliable.

Powder River Precision

Reactions: Islas82
I made the upgrade to Powder River internals on quite of few Springfield XD and XD-M models and I have been very happy. I believe these are the same internals which Springfield uses when they perform trigger upgrades in their custom shop. These are not complex upgrades but they make a great improvement and they are reliable.

Powder River Precision
Yea I have been looking closely at their kits.

Another vote for the Powder River trigger kits. I have their Extreme trigger in my XDm 10mm and it is fantastic. I did the install myself and it was a very easy job. PRP is THE place to go for all things Springfield.

Reactions: Islas82