• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sabatti St-17 (prototype) in 6.5 creedmoor with PRIME Ammo

Kamkaze

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 17, 2013
Texas
I thought I had made a post on here but I can't find it so it might have been on the old site. Anyways here are some results with the Sabatti ST-17 Prototype chassis rifle using Prime Ammo 130 grain Match +. I put 10 rounds over a magnetospeed v3 and got an avg speed of 2894 fps, SD of 7.8 and ES of 27. I was able to get a .359" 5 round group at 100 yards with a bipod and rear bag. I am looking forward to my production model getting here so I can run it through some better tests and hopefully get it to Frank to test as well if he will. For the price and features you get I think it will be a good option.

. sabatti-st-17-03.jpgsabatti-st-17-02.jpgsabatti-st-17-01.jpg

Thank you although I am not the best group shooter I am sure there are numerous on here that would have done much better, I do know for a fact though these guns shoot straight out of the box.

When are these shipping out?

I am hopeful that they will be here by early summer, I think the STR and Rover Tactical models will be here first, as they were going to make a few changes to the st-17 chassis before they went into full production. The Barreled action is the same in all three.

Looks like a WINNER!! I have the old model Sabatti Rover Tactical rifle in .308 Winchester. I took it from the box, cleaned the bore and installed a 36X Sightron scope. A few test groups later and I had my load.... under 1/2 inch groups at 100 yards. Best factory rifle I've ever owned.

I'd love to have the same rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor.

Reactions: P47rr
Looks like a WINNER!! I have the old model Sabatti Rover Tactical rifle in .308 Winchester. I took it from the box, cleaned the bore and installed a 36X Sightron scope. A few test groups later and I had my load.... under 1/2 inch groups at 100 yards. Best factory rifle I've ever owned.

I'd love to have the same rifle in 6.5 Creedmoor.

They will be avail it the traditional stock like you have and the new models will come with a 10 round mag, I am not sure which they decided on, either magpul or MDT.