• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

sac build needs new rings and base

smadam78

Private
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2011
looking new base and 30mm rings for my sac 223 build thinking of using seekins, suggestions welcomed

Re: sac build needs new rings and base

I have had good luck with talley but all are on hunting guns. Warne are nice for the money as well. I am sure others will have more experience than me.

Definitely not the most experienced here, but I have used several sets of Badger Ordnance rings and bases and have been happy with the results.

If you want great quality AND sleek design, I think Seekins and Aadland rings are the best values. The new APA rings look good but they are quite a bit more.

A SAC rifle is supposed to have American Rifleman Company (ARC) rings.

That said, any of them will do just fine. Pick the ones you think look good.

I have nothing but Badger Rings and base on my Precision Rifles, and I have TPS Rings and EGW base on my hunting rifles and my .22.

i just got a set of seekings rings and a 30moa base. Love them. They look killer and are very stout.

are aluminum bases good enough vs steel ?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cooper556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">looking new base and 30mm rings for my sac 223 build thinking of using seekins, suggestions welcomed </div></div>

TPS all the way, the Aluminum alloy rings are actually stronger than the steel rings or so says the lady at TPS.

I'm running a USO base and AADland rings and love them both. They are both over engineered :-D