• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sad, but karmas's a bitch.

This can't be true, their national Healthcare system is a model that we should follow according to libtards's anyway.

But seriously, the article said that China is experiencing its first ever national covid wave, I call bullshit. They couldn't keep the virus from circiling the globe, I highly doubt they have completely contained it for the last 3 years.

Last edited:
Meanwhile biden will let any and all commies in the country! It will be here soon You can bet on it! If it’s true

• Angry
Reactions: lash and Maggot
Just the mere thought of gain of function of a disease should be cause enough for that person to be put to death immediately which is meant as within the hour.

They should have been on equal footing with the world back in 2020, instead of trying to do their own thing trying to "eradicate" COVID while interfering in OUR elections. They could have played a key role in PROMOTING the use of Ivermectin and HCQ around the world, and nobody would have ignored them. Social media would not be able to silence them. But they chose to go their own way, FAILING as well. It sucks but they have to ride this one out. A lot of people are dying but far more are recovering.

Reactions: lash and Maggot
I believe politico and the chinese, now.

Yep.

Oh to add..., all this does if true and people are dying in droves, is show that lockdowns, masking and 1984 covid passes saved lives.

But then again, the harshness of their covid policy must be shown as effective, right? Otherwise all that suffer was for not. Aussies, New Zealanders and Canadians can't be shown "hey look China lifted their draconian policies and everyone is fine". Got. To. Keep. You. Scared.

Gtfoh. Don't believe shit that comes out of there. What does, they let.

Reactions: Maggot