• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Safe House

Re: Safe House

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1IfQY4fNcnw"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1IfQY4fNcnw" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Just got back from seeing it.

Pretty good overall, but a fairly predictable plot line, with few surprises. Lotsa good fight and car chase scenes, and some interesting tradecraft revealed.

If you wait for dvd you'd be making a good financial decision. The movie prices have increased since the last time that I went, significantly.

A movie you can wait for, or see in the theatre, and not be disappointed. Just don't expect an original plotline, like I did.

It was just okay. Agree about the predictable plot line. Denzel was pretty money but that other dude needs to stick to romance comedies.

I enjoyed it. I mean, pretty much every Spy Thriller movie out there has the same basic plot line, but this one DOES have a lot of good fights!

What he did at the end was lame. I don't want to ruin it, but I'm sure you've who've seen it agree.

I saw a USO in the movie is that the one your referring to?

saw it saturday night with my wife at the movie tavern, the movie was good & the patron margaritas were even better

Denzel is so type casted it's ridiculous. why is that the majority of movies he's in he's plays the character that knows it all and everyone else is wrong.

End was silly. Why would Ryan Reynolds boss show up at the end just by himself and not have an entire security team with him to help take care of Denzel and Reynolds. Also, I have to say the plot was predictable.

I was looking forward to seeing this one, but it got crushed in the majority of the reviews. Guess I'll wait for the dvd release.

We (GF and I) both thought it was good. Sometimes we forget to check your brain at the door and enjoy the show.