• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Safe to Drink?

Fx51LP308

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Apr 8, 2021
    Tampa Bay, FL
    Uh Boy!

My mom (a die hard liberal) asked me what I wanted for Xmas. Knowing how liberal she is, I had to think carefully about what I wanted. From my previous thread, what I really wanted (and what should be reasonably cheap) would be a 1lb bag of Covefere MAGA dark Roast beans.

Three days after she asked, I couldn't wait any longer. I told her what I wanted. And, as predicted, she exploded. "I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING RELATED WITH TRUMP!" At the end of the discussion, she said she'd send me the money, but she could not buy the coffee "as long as it's associated with Trump." :rolleyes:

Well, that's what I thought she was going to do. Instead, what she did was send me 2 10oz bags of this (ground, not beans):

Apparently, the company is Canadian based. But, knowing my mom, I suspect the company may be liberal based. I guess she didn't even trust me with her money. She wanted to make sure I didn't buy Covefefe with it. :mad:

Thus, the question... Is this stuff safe to drink? :unsure: :eek: :D

Uh Boy!

My mom (a die hard liberal) asked me what I wanted for Xmas. Knowing how liberal she is, I had to think carefully about what I wanted. From my previous thread, what I really wanted (and what should be reasonably cheap) would be a 1lb bag of Covefere MAGA dark Roast beans.

Three days after she asked, I couldn't wait any longer. I told her what I wanted. And, as predicted, she exploded. "I CAN'T BUY ANYTHING RELATED WITH TRUMP!" At the end of the discussion, she said she'd send me the money, but she could not buy the coffee "as long as it's associated with Trump." :rolleyes:

Well, that's what I thought she was going to do. Instead, what she did was send me 2 10oz bags of this (ground, not beans):

Apparently, the company is Canadian based. But, knowing my mom, I suspect the company may be liberal based. I guess she didn't even trust me with her money. She wanted to make sure I didn't buy Covefefe with it. :mad:

Thus, the question... Is this stuff safe to drink? :unsure: :eek: :D
    I drink it. It’s production coffee, not “artisanal”. Considering it’s origin, the owners are probably “Canadian” lefties, which means they think Lenin was a Republican.

Reactions: Darayavaus
    I've had some different Kicking Horse coffee given to me in the past, but I can't remember if this one pictured was one of them. It was 'ok' coffee that I had, nothing to scream about, other than the money they charged.

BUT, it definitely does beat anything you'd get from Timmy-Ho's, or Starbucks, so there's that. And yeah, there are many who have mom's like that,,,, and one still wonders how to keep peace in the family.

As such, my mom hasn't been here at our house in at-least 6 years..... so it's been peaceful.

Merry Christmas

Reactions: powdahound76
    Got some KickingHorse Pacific Pipeline coffee an hour ago, better then most these days. Enjoy and report back ... tomorrow morning. Is KickingHorse the Kodiak Defense 180C
    of the NorthAmerican black gun market? ... made n or roasted in Canada. ;)

I had to laugh...your mom sounds like my mom. My mom is 72 years and you'd think she'd be a little more level about things, but man, mention the word Trump and boom! her head explodes.

Reactions: Fx51LP308
    Wow, your Mom asked what you wanted, made it about herself and refused to get what you asked for. I would tell her to keep her money and her gift.

Reactions: 7WSMShooter
    With my mom if you mention Hillary, your head will explode.
    Send that stuff back to your mom and say nevermind.

I wouldn't pi$$ her off by sending it back. I'd dispatch it some other way (food drive, etc. etc).

Buy her a maga hat for Christmas and say thanks for the commie coffee ma.

Actually, I was thinking about getting her a "Trumpy Bear" but that would be too vulgar a display.... And I wouldn't wish that on the bear. :ROFLMAO:

I drink it. It’s production coffee, not “artisanal”. Considering it’s origin, the owners are probably “Canadian” lefties, which means they think Lenin was a Republican.
    It's the leftist equivalent of civet coffee. But instead of exploiting an animal to 'process' the beans, they use the digestive system of an AIDS infested homosexual democrat activist. The "Doux Fume" that you have there means that it was harvested shortly after buttfucking. So no, I wouldn't touch those creamed shitbeans with your lips.

Reactions: akmike47 and SQ54
    i would be careful.
    if you drink that and come into contact (somehow) with certain kinds of pot, you might turn into #thegay.

I will be. Not that I would utilize any pot, anyway, at this point. Problem being, even if I got a FL "Medical Marijuana" card (which I'd never get), I'd have issues with the Feds, especially when having to fill out a 4473. It still has that question on it. Not until that question goes away, would I even consider it.

I wouldn't pi$$ her off by sending it back. I'd dispatch it some other way (food drive, etc. etc).
    Nah! She would just send it back and get what I wanted. Besides, she’s still trying to talk me out of my Ruger Standard MK IV .22.

Nah! She would just send it back and get what I wanted. Besides, she’s still trying to talk me out of my Ruger Standard MK IV .22.

She'd be insulted if I sent it back to her. And, although she does know I possess "inventory," she doesn't know the extent of it. I would never tell her that either. At one point, she did own a weapon or two. I even took her shooting at a local indoor range in PA. But no more.

Are you seriously asking the bear pit if you can trust a gift from your own mother?

I don't distrust my mom's intent... not at all. But she is often not situationally aware of what she is buying. So my concern is with the coffee itself, not why my mom selected it.

Sorry. I mean I wouldn't "send it back to her." And, although she does know I possess "inventory," she doesn't know the extent of it. I would never tell her that either. At one point, she did own a weapon or two. I even took her shooting at a local indoor range in PA. But no more.
    No, I meant I would send it back to her. And, she’s the only woman I would share my complete “inventory” with. She used to own a Browning import FAL (look it up if you don’t know) and others. She’s 85.

No, I meant I would send it back to her. And, she’s the only woman I would share my complete “inventory” with. She used to own a Browning import FAL (look it up if you don’t know) and others. She’s 85.

I still wouldn't want to pi$$ her off. I have to maintain a relationship with my niece/nephew (my sister's kids)... harder to do if she's pi$$ed.