• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Safe to order Pulsar XP 50 Pro from Amazon?

monony

Private
Minuteman
Mar 21, 2023
texas
Hi,

I've heard a lot of horror stories from people ordering expensive imaging gear direct from Amazon(not third party) and instead receiving
a brick or a different, used device that is the same weight. Has anyone ordered from Amazon and did you have any issue? I normally buy
locally but am travelling and my local store does not sell Pulsar. Also checked Cabelas etc. in the city I am currently visiting and no one has Pulsar in stock.

I know lots of legit storefronts and even manufacturers also have eBay stores (use them a lot for clearance etc) but I wonder if some of our reputable dealers also sell via Amazon so you get for sure what you want, but it goes via your required delivery method.

Reactions: msgriff
I know lots of legit storefronts and even manufacturers also have eBay stores (use them a lot for clearance etc) but I wonder if some of our reputable dealers also sell via Amazon so you get for sure what you want, but it goes via your required delivery method.
We run on Amazon as Camera Land

Reactions: msgriff