• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sako Quad 22 parts

ddeaton

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2008
Southern Ohio
Can parts still be bought for these? I need a couple extractors. My 22 trainer from the group buy a few years ago is not pulling the spent cases like it should.
Thanks guys

Re: Sako Quad 22 parts

I would also like to know. Could use a couple parts to have on hand. Can't seem to find any suppliers.

Once upon a time, long long ago, I ordered a Quad extractor from Brownells. It took what seemed like FOREVER to actually arrive (numerous months), but they eventually sent me one.

I think it might be faster to find a member here on the forum who is from Finland and have one sourced that way...

beretta was no help, said they are unavailable

Brownells is out of stock and they dont know if they can get them.

Beck, thanks
I entered me info on his contact page, dont know if I was successful. I think it took.

There was a guy over on rimfirecentral that had some he was selling. I will try and find his contact information tommorow.