• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SAKO TRG 22 "Finland 100" Jubilee model

buffalowinter

Freer of the Oppressed
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Llano, TX
    Sako is manufacturing a limited edition of numbered Sako TRG 22 “Finland 100” sniper rifles with white camouflage, inspired by Finland’s 100-year anniversary. This jubilee model is a true collector’s item.

The TRG 22 “Finland 100” jubilee model is offered in .308 Win caliber. The white snow camouflage colouring of the stock and barrelled action of this real collector’s item reflects the severity of the Finnish winter, and, also pays homage to the heroes of the Winter War.

The Sako TRG 22 “Finland 100” sniper rifle has the text “Finland 100”, and the gun’s serial number is laser-engraved on its frame. The rifle is packaged in a carry case with a jubilee knife with the same engravings as the rifle itself. The jubilee model also comes with two magazines, bipod, muzzle brake and removable open sights.

1549155610603.png

Retail Price 6,800 Euro's

Well $7000 is really too much for a stock TRG 22 with a custom paint job and special engraving. But, I really like the look of the rifle and had to have one. So I built my own. I actually ended up not saving that much and half way into the build found one for sale for $5200. I still came out at less than that, but with all the accessories and the gun case, two magazines ($400 right there), bipod (another $500) and knife it comes with...$5200 isn't that bad a price (it's on sale on GB). Anyway, my gun flat out shoots. Shown is a 100yd 5 shot group measuring about .23 MOA. Other groups were comparable shooting handloads.
    DSCN1972.JPG

DSCN1977.JPG

DSCN1978.JPG

Last edited:
    Very nice. That is a slick package. There is no denying, the TRG platform is nothing to be overlooked! One of the best bipod designs also in my opinion.

Anyone have more information about the rear sight, looks super slick.

Sako TRG 22/42 Rear Sight Low Profile Gun Sight. Sort of like an HK sight. The sight in the picture is fully erect...it does not flip up. The circular cup has 4 different aperture sizes and rotates to select the desired size. You look directly through it at the angle you see in the photo.

1549164222558.png

hk diopter
    1549164446718.png

Reactions: PBWalsh