• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Sako TRG folder *Emergency sale*

lionsden

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 14, 2010
Whidbey Island, WA
I have a green Sako TRG 22 with the fixed stock and a KRG folding stock. It has approx 800 rounds down the tube and I bought here on the hide. I had the barrel cut to 20” and threaded 5/8”x24 and I have put zero round through it since. Comes with the following off the top of my head as this is a rush sale:
TRG22 308 20”
Bushnell 3.5x21 ERS HDMR non lit Locking turrets
Sako bipod
2 TRG mags
2 AICS 5 rd mags
1 AICS 10 rd mag
1 drag bag in multi cam
KRG stock
Original stock
Thread cap

$sold plus ffl fees for everything minus ammo. This absolutely has to sell fast.
$sold plus shipping 180 rounds FGMM 168gr
I would much rather not separate
I’m willing to listen to honest offers
Thank you for looking!

issues:
-mags need to be filed down to be fed into mag well
EMAIL: thelionsden 555 at gmail

Attachments

• 5C8A4FAC-8A61-4D0B-A69D-59B5555C32DF.jpeg
    5C8A4FAC-8A61-4D0B-A69D-59B5555C32DF.jpeg
    115.7 KB · Views: 367
Last edited:
I thought I was the first on the line

However this turns out in the end isnt my issue...however

the first person to say “I’ll take it” gets it. That’s forum rules.

Not the first to ask a question

And running over to give him negative feedback because he didn’t consider you the buyer is a dick move

you should be banned just for being a dildo...

Can’t remember if it was a 338NM or some other caliber all I remember was it sat in a KMW stock and I wanted it... I just love that stock. Made some back n forth with the seller and Vitali1342 scooped the rifle up. I snoozed and took an L. Gotta get up early to beat the guy and even then the odds won’t be in your favor.