• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sako trg stock lop

Swede

Private
Minuteman
Apr 7, 2006
Hi

Been thinking about geting a sako trg22, but now whit the trg stock coming to the remington i might just get the stock. does anyone know howe short and long the lop is on the trg stock.

Re: Sako trg stock lop

Not trying to be funny (maybe I misunderstood) but why would you want to put a Remington into a TRG stock? I have two spacers on mine ( I think) and the LOP is 14 1/4 inch (362mm). The Trg stock is good , but I bought into the TRG for the overall rifle versus price. If you want a diferrent stock on a Remington 700 then there are several goods options depending on how much you want to spend - B&C, AICS, Mcmillan etc.

I like the ergonomics of the TRG stock compared to the AI stock, especially when shooting offhand , but I believe an AI stock is stronger.

Re: Sako trg stock lop

I like the stock to, plain and simple.

The sako trg is great as all sakos, but if there that much metter than remington, I don´t know.

Have shot both sako hunter and tikka and had extractor problems( borrowed guns)whit both. But the sako i shot, shot great but so does my remington, and it feeds allways.

So to me it´s a cuestion if the sakos whort it and if i can just get the stock even better.