• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sako TRG Stock Upgrades..

2625fps

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 11, 2009
NC
While checking out the "Precision Rifles - Show Em" thread, I have noticed a few Sako TRG's that have the "wheel style" adjustable butt plate and cheek pieces, rather than the stock and more permanent allen key style.

Who is making these? While we're at it.... what is that on the scope?

http://i465.photobucket.com/albums/rr16/TXCraig1/TRG42a.jpg

Thanks for your help.
Chris

Re: Sako TRG Stock Upgrades..

I've talked to Terje and I'm pretty sure that I will purchase these shims from him. However, I would like to get some input from those who have already bought them. I have read the above thread, and the price and/or USD conversion has gone up since then. These adjustable shims are now $289 USD shipped.

I would like to know if they are made as good as they look in the pictures, and are they worth the money that they currently command?

Please understand that I AM IN NO WAY Bashing or trying to discredit Terje in any way, shape or form. This looks to be a great product and outstanding craftsmanship. I just want to get some further insight and protect my investment.

Thanks for your input.
Chris

Re: Sako TRG Stock Upgrades..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: .308Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">While we're at it.... what is that on the scope?
</div></div>

Barrett BORS

-V-