• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Same Company? ammoshoponline vs normashooting

BytorJr

Two Star General
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2018
In my daily ammo seeking I have now run across normashooting.com.

I noticed the phone number was a Savannah number and then looked to see if the numbers match on ammoshoponline.

However, me thinks this is the same company as ammoshoponline only sells RUAG ammo.

Anybody else have theory or better yet, fact?

Yes. I believe that they both are the same. The company appears to be a distribution company for Norma and other RUAG lines. Be very careful with their shipping charges. They offered free shipping over the Labor Day holiday weekend with a $300+ order. Watch the prices carefully. The ammo is well packaged and well made, but someone there decided to make a lot of money on shipping. They also charge out-of-staters sales tax.

Yes, same. Ammoshoponline rebranded as Norma Shooting. Norma related brands account for most/all of their inventory, from what I’ve seen. At least now the shipping costs aren’t ridiculously high.

I have purchased from them under both names, all was gtg.

I am not affiliated with them in any way shape or form, just passing on what I’ve found as a customer.