• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Member Link Up San Diego in the house ??

JustSqueeze.223

Private
Minuteman
Mar 13, 2010
California
Hey just curious to know if any one here is from S.D. and second if yall wanted to hook up to shoot and where would be a good place to go? Heard that the desert was fun but not so sure?

Re: San Diego in the house ??

Hey there Squeez. I am up in North County. There is the Pala range up here goes out to about 950. There is a member fee and range use fee. Can be a little pricey. As for the desert I am not sure about that. Some of the areas are federal not gun areas. Might get into some trouble. I am down to go shoot. Right now I am fixing a bum leg so cant shoot ATM. But here in a month or so I will be back up and limping.

Re: San Diego in the house ??

I just finished my first AR build and I have been finding some places to go. South Bay rod and gun club, and a place called doghouse junction, it's not a range, but just public land (BLM). I have been having some trouble finding people to go shooting with. I guess there are to many city slickers down here that "don't like Guns". If anyone wants to go shooting, send me a Private Message.

I could also use some tips on dialing my scope in.