• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

there's a site called Practiscore and it lists matches. https://practiscore.com

some of the one's i'm familiar with are the Santa Margarita Gun Club and the San Diego Precision Rifle Club. I know there are other options as well. @smoothy8500 is much more familiar with the area's opportunities.

welcome

Reactions: Empr_Hadrian
hic28, sorry....i forgot your forum name otherwise would have listed it as well.

hic 28, PM sent. Thanks for the replies. Been shooting the PRS matches at Avenal for the last year and a half. Getting transferred to NAS North Island, so looking for closer matches

North Island is a really cool place, amazing views of the bay...and all the planes, helicopters, submarines. Hope you like San Diego

hic 28, PM sent. Thanks for the replies. Been shooting the PRS matches at Avenal for the last year and a half. Getting transferred to NAS North Island, so looking for closer matches

we’ve got a few people at north island.Might be able to carpool up to pala

Reactions: Simple10