• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Santa, I've been a good boy this year, please bring me.....

BullGear

Huckleberry Dillinger
Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2017
    Hazzard County
    Tell us what you want Santa to bring you Christmas morning. Doesn't have to be gun related, but this is SH.

This is mine.

zz6.jpg

santa I was just informed I have been a good boy all year so far and all I want for christmas Is my rights left alone . oh and primer on a shelf in a store with the chance I am able to buy some if you can't swing the first gift .

I would like to be happy with lovely guns I already have, instead of this "grass is always greener" nonsense that keeps happening. And the wisdom to remember the lesson "never sell any guns ever", learned the hard way.

I'll take a G5, and a few other goodies then we'll see about making our own "Spook" because the name "Spectre" is already taken.
    The original was called spooky… so that’s taken too.

Troops on the ground called it “Puff the Magic Dragon.”

You could call yours Smaug, However! ;-)

Sirhr

I'm asking Santa for low ticket stuff .
    MantisX Blackbeard fer muh AR .
    Cool fire fer muh XDM .
    And LASR training academy .
    Santa if you have a set of NODs sitting around just takin up space , I'd be grateful . 🙂

I'll take a G5, and a few other goodies then we'll see about making our own "Spook" because the name "Spectre" is already taken.

The last Spectre retired in 2015. The name Spooky returned with the U/W-models and has since moved to Ghostrider with the Js. I'd say use Spectre...cause it sounds sinister.

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    Can we get a restart at around 1990? I know the box would be big but that would be awesome.

• Love
    Reactions: Sean the Nailer
    A winning mega millions ticket with at least 5 numbers matching.

Alternatively a brand new 7.3L F250 pulling a trailer with brand new 10spd Mustang GT. The trailer can be a rental.
    Beat me to it. 5 numbers would make all the difference.

My twin boys to stay happy and healthy.

But, if someone were to ask, I wouldn’t mind an AI AT-X in 308 with a Nightforce scope. That would be pretty cool.

Reactions: Maxwell
    Reactions: lariat
    And spiders. Don’t forget the spiders.
    And as a by product the scorpions would suffer. Fuck the scorpions. They can get into anything. I took a vase off a top shelf that hadnt been moved in ten years and there in it were 3 mummified scorpions. How they got in there is beyond me.

Reactions: Slash0311
    Santa could give magpul a swift kick in the ass and tell them to start cranking out prs-lite stocks.