• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Santa left this in the gun safe!!

*greenhorn*

Minuteman
Aug 24, 2011
Daytona, Fl
YEA me!!!

IMG_1046-1.jpg
IMG_1047.jpg
IMG_1051.jpg

Re: sanata left this in the gun safe!!

Holy smokes! You must have been a VERY good boy this year! Congrats!

Man santa's an asshole didn't get any of those things lol.

Very nice.

i was so excited i miss spelled lol now i want to go put my hand guard on but i got to build a freaking bike lol. i was going to go get my girls bb gun i bought them, 6 and 8 mom wouldn't let me get them a 22lr, i didn't say anything i stumbled on them i was like hey, lol i don't own a AR??? J/K i bought the MP-15 and the extras the 1911 and the MP-15-22 a gift but i didn't know they where in their

i tried to leave the girl from the "Lovin the Skynard !!" post but wife wouldn't let me go find her lol probably cause i wouldn't come right back "wink"

ok got to go put that bike together enjoy your Christmas may the lord of lords bless you and your and have his devine and protective hand on you and our country.

I think Santa screwed up, one of those was to be in my safe. In the Christmas spirit I think its only fair that I let you play with it for a bit. You can drop it off later...

The AR is the best one to buy. They all look the same to the wife so you can slip a few new ones in the safe and when you bring them out they are none the wiser

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: aussiem1a</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The AR is the best one to buy. They all look the same to the wife so you can slip a few new ones in the safe and when you bring them out they are none the wiser </div></div>

That's a general rule of thumb my man... as long as she doesn't see them next to each other, then they are the same gun. Everytime you're cleaning one and she walks in, "is that a new gun"... "uhh no, why?"

TO the OP, damm dude if you spread thos purchases out... you'll be walking around chipper all year long. At least through spring. Congrats!

^^^ Haha, I do the same thing. Mine's pretty sharp and she notices shit, but she asks, "I thought that gun had a green handle (grip)?" Me: "It did, but I got this black one I like better"

The best one was when I got the .308 AR with 24" barrel, and she noticed it, but thought I had painted the barrel of my 16" .223 carbine silver. I didn't lie, she came up with that herself. Love her.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rpk762</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess santa can be trusted with your safe combo. Lets hope he does not fall on hard times. He might need them back.</div></div>

Let's hope you don't have any NFA tax stamps in that safe or you could be in violation for not properly securing them from access by Santa.

Guess I know that Santa DOES give guns as gifts now.

Starting my lists now
laugh.gif

It's gonna be long considering we have 355 days to add things

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maelek</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guess I know that Santa DOES give guns as gifts now.

Starting my lists now
laugh.gif

It's gonna be long considering we have 355 days to add things</div></div>
If you only put on thing on your list does that mean you will get that one thing? Or do we have to have a big list so he can pick and choose?