• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Santa's CPS's 2021

My heart goes out to you brother, there is nothing like losing a child.. My brother lost his wife, 4 year old daughter and what was his 2 year old son at the time now has severe brain damage from a car accident. They were following behind him in another vehicle on their way home and somehow lost control and drove into a lake. He looked back in the rear view and seen the jeep sinking after he heard a strange sound, he immediately ran to them as fast as he could to get them out but they had the sunroof open and it didn't take long before water was filling the jeep. He could hear them screaming under the water inside the jeep, because newer vehicles lock when put into drive,, he jerked off the door handles trying to get in with water up to his neck,,, and then it all went silent.. He ran to a neighboring house to call for help, but the damage was already done unfortunately. He has not been the same since. So my heart goes out to you friend in your tough times, but know your not the only one being tested. People all around you are being tested daily, it's how you handle the test and try to push forward and get through it... My brother did not handle it well and went through drug addiction and alcohol addiction and is still dealing with the alcohol.. I dont like talking about this, because it was hard on the entire family but I just wanted to tell you this so you know that your not alone in this friend, we are all susceptible to horrible things happening in our lives.. From my family and the Snipers hide family to yours, we hope your wife is alright, and we wish you a Merry Christmas..
Thanks for taking the time to share your story. I can’t even imagine what your brother and family have been threw. I’m so sorry, I hope and pray that you all have found some peace and healing.

I remember when I got the call about my daughter, it was a Monday morning just before I was headed to work. I rushed to the emergency room and they were unable to save my daughter. The ER doc entered the room to tell us the details of how they tried to save her. They asked if we wanted to see her and of course I did. We went to a room and my lifeless daughter laid there on a stainless steel gurney.

Her face was bright reddish/ purple, her hair was wet. She smelt like smoke and you could see the soot on her face. They hadnt removed the breathing tube and because they needed to check her for evidence of a possible crime they wouldn’t let me touch her. It’s a memory burned into my head.

I’ve made peace with the situation but this time of year brings back memories. She loved to watch Jim Carey’s version of the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, she would watch it over and over and then come and try to mimic him. She was so funny, I miss her a bunch she was a daddies girl.

Im sure my wife will survive, but it means my dad will be home alone for Christmas and that bothers me. I know we’ll get together when all this clears. It’s just been a lot to deal with in a short period of time. I hope I haven’t come across as a winer because that’s not my intent. I have broad shoulders as I’ve been threw a lot in this life. I try to use my story to help others when I can, my faith gives me peace.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May God bless you all. Thank you

Thanks for taking the time to share your story. I can’t even imagine what your brother and family have been threw. I’m so sorry, I hope and pray that you all have found some peace and healing.

I remember when I got the call about my daughter, it was a Monday morning just before I was headed to work. I rushed to the emergency room and they were unable to save my daughter. The ER doc entered the room to tell us the details of how they tried to save her. They asked if we wanted to see her and of course I did. We went to a room and my lifeless daughter laid there on a stainless steel gurney.

Her face was bright reddish/ purple, her hair was wet. She smelt like smoke and you could see the soot on her face. They hadnt removed the breathing tube and because they needed to check her for evidence of a possible crime they wouldn’t let me touch her. It’s a memory burned into my head.

I’ve made peace with the situation but this time of year brings back memories. She loved to watch Jim Carey’s version of the Grinch Who Stole Christmas, she would watch it over and over and then come and try to mimic him. She was so funny, I miss her a bunch she was a daddies girl.

Im sure my wife will survive, but it means my dad will be home alone for Christmas and that bothers me. I know we’ll get together when all this clears. It’s just been a lot to deal with in a short period of time. I hope I haven’t come across as a winer because that’s not my intent. I have broad shoulders as I’ve been threw a lot in this life. I try to use my story to help others when I can, my faith gives me peace.

I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy New Year. May God bless you all. Thank you
No sir, I don't think your a whiner at all, I can relate.. Our children is what we live for, we do everything we do for them so I know its tough. I hope you and your Family have a Very Merry Christmas as well and if you ever need someone to talk to, give me a shout.. Stay strong brother...

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Reactions: buggz
Ephesians 6:12

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities,against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

Luke 2:6-7 While they were there, the time came for the baby to be born, and she gave birth to her firstborn, a son. She wrapped him in clohs and placed him in a manger, because there was no room for them in the inn.

Merry Christmas! May we always have room for Jesus in our hearts.

As I've transitioned from son to caregiver for the man I've called Dad for the last 30 years, I take comfort in the promise outlined in this commandment on some of the more difficult days where I am no longer recognized 💔

Ephesians 6:2–3​

2 Honor your father and mother (which is the first commandment with a promise),
3 so that it may be well with you, and that you may live long on the earth.

Mary Christmas to all and may we keep Jesus in your harts and minds.

1 John 5:11

11 And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son

I didn’t see this till today and ordered on Dec. 22. God bless you for your generous spirit! I would have simply applied the discount to the Christmas fund…so if you feel so inclined for order number #4386 that would be great.
My life verse is:
Philippians 4:6–7 (NLT): 6 Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done. 7 Then you will experience God’s peace, which exceeds anything we can understand. His peace will guard your hearts and minds as you live in Christ Jesus.

Have a great Christmas Day!!! May we all know the true reason for celebration of this day!
Justin

For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

This month, we celebrate the birth of our savior. We celebrate best by honoring him. We do that by demonstrating our kindness. It is a season of good. A season of giving. While the struggle of this life can blind us to that ever present mandate to be kind, it is especially important in remembering the kindness which awaits us if we try to live an honorable life, and come to Him to be saved. He would have us treat others as he would treat us. Bless your enemies, as blessing those that bless us requires no sacrifice and is worth nothing. Christmas is a wonderful reminder of these philosophy's.

While some of us may be very blessed, others may be experiencing hardship. Those that are trying to lead a good life, should be offered a hand up. After all, it's usually easy to find those people which deserve such things. It is in this spirit that I make this post. Read this post carefully, and completely, as there are specific instructions that must be followed. Not I nor my staff will feel responsible if you neglect a step! :)

We honor the celebration of Christmas by giving. Give. Give until it hurts, and then give a little more. I'll start... and I encourage you to follow in whatever way you are able, with whatever resources you may have.

First,
I'll be selecting multiple members of Snipershide.com to receive a CPS free of charge. Those of you that respond to this thread with your favorite bible verse and inspirational message will be considered. Merry Christmas!!!

Second,
If you place an order for a CPS from December 18, 2021 (today) through midnight on December 25th, 2021... you can put your favorite bible verse in the comments field during checkout on the www.primalrights.com website and you will receive $50 off your purchase. You'll check out for the full amount, but we'll be processing orders manually and will ensure you are charged the correct amount to reflect the discount. Due to already crushing order volume, we'll likely ship your CPS within 4-6 weeks of your order. Do not burden my staff by being forgetful here, as you will either follow instructions or you can accept your failings and move on. No bible verse, no discount! Period!

Third,
When you place your order... you can also make a donation to Santa's CPS Fund! No matter what amount you want to give, just add the Santa's CPS Fund item to your cart, with the amount you specify, and we'll charge your card accordingly and add it to Santa's CPS Fund, and when that tally hits the value of a CPS, I'll jump in here and pick a participant from this thread to receive a brand new Competition Primer Seater for free! Santa and I are good friends, and I have assurances from the elves that Santa's CPS's get special priority treatment!

Fourth, The CPS's will be going up in price substantially in 2022. We've had the same price since 2015, but the cost of raw materials has gone to astronomical levels this past year and we can no longer absorb that. This is your last opportunity to get a CPS at a reduced price.

Fifth, You can donate to Santa's CPS Fund without ordering anything else, if you like. You can just bump the quantity and use the options to adjust how much you'd like to donate. We'll process cards manually, so we can ensure you will be charged the correct amount.
Donate To Santa's CPS Fund

Sixth, Let me share a gift with you that I've tried to continually share over the years. The library section at www.primalrights.com/library has some articles I've written which might help you progress as a shooter. Mentoring shooters is quite possibly my favorite thing to do, as it can save people so much precious time when attempting to figure out this wonderful sport. Please have a look and give a read! We also have a ton of free instructional content on our youtube channel.

From my family here at Primal Rights, we wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!!!

diNGbAXm.jpg

Important Details - READ ME! (subject to change as needed)
This offer can not be applied to any previous or pending order. I know... missing out is no fun, but rest easy knowing we are thankful for your order you may have placed, and you certainly won't be disappointed with the product. We appreciate you!

These orders will be processed as soon as they are received, in the order they are received, and shipped in the order they are received, as we are able to ship them. With the Christmas vacation pending, we expect to be able to ship all orders by the end of January 2021. You'll need to be patient! I know it would be more fun to have it under the tree, but everyone is suppose to be done Christmas shopping by now anyway, right? ;) We will do our very best to ship your order as soon as possible!

Limit ONE (1) CPS per household/per order. You can order multiple CPS's if you like, but only one will have the discount applied.

If the steps outlined above are not followed, the discount will NOT be applied. So if you do not utilize the comments section during checkout as instructed... do not call and take it out on my staff. I will not be pleased. It's not their fault, nor mine, that you can't follow simple instructions. :) No bible verse, no discount!

It starts when it starts, and when it's over... it's OVER. Sorry if you missed it, but you can always try next year.

Thank you,

Greg Dykstra
Primal Rights, Inc
605-554-1911

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube

This month, we celebrate the birth of our savior. We celebrate best by honoring him. We do that by demonstrating our kindness. It is a season of good. A season of giving. While the struggle of this life can blind us to that ever present mandate to be kind, it is especially important in remembering the kindness which awaits us if we try to live an honorable life, and come to Him to be saved. He would have us treat others as he would treat us. Bless your enemies, as blessing those that bless us requires no sacrifice and is worth nothing. Christmas is a wonderful reminder of these philosophy's.

While some of us may be very blessed, others may be experiencing hardship. Those that are trying to lead a good life, should be offered a hand up. After all, it's usually easy to find those people which deserve such things. It is in this spirit that I make this post. Read this post carefully, and completely, as there are specific instructions that must be followed. Not I nor my staff will feel responsible if you neglect a step! :)

We honor the celebration of Christmas by giving. Give. Give until it hurts, and then give a little more. I'll start... and I encourage you to follow in whatever way you are able, with whatever resources you may have.

First,
I'll be selecting multiple members of Snipershide.com to receive a CPS free of charge. Those of you that respond to this thread with your favorite bible verse and inspirational message will be considered. Merry Christmas!!!

Second,
If you place an order for a CPS from December 18, 2021 (today) through midnight on December 25th, 2021... you can put your favorite bible verse in the comments field during checkout on the www.primalrights.com website and you will receive $50 off your purchase. You'll check out for the full amount, but we'll be processing orders manually and will ensure you are charged the correct amount to reflect the discount. Due to already crushing order volume, we'll likely ship your CPS within 4-6 weeks of your order. Do not burden my staff by being forgetful here, as you will either follow instructions or you can accept your failings and move on. No bible verse, no discount! Period!

Third,
When you place your order... you can also make a donation to Santa's CPS Fund! No matter what amount you want to give, just add the Santa's CPS Fund item to your cart, with the amount you specify, and we'll charge your card accordingly and add it to Santa's CPS Fund, and when that tally hits the value of a CPS, I'll jump in here and pick a participant from this thread to receive a brand new Competition Primer Seater for free! Santa and I are good friends, and I have assurances from the elves that Santa's CPS's get special priority treatment!

Fourth, The CPS's will be going up in price substantially in 2022. We've had the same price since 2015, but the cost of raw materials has gone to astronomical levels this past year and we can no longer absorb that. This is your last opportunity to get a CPS at a reduced price.

Fifth, You can donate to Santa's CPS Fund without ordering anything else, if you like. You can just bump the quantity and use the options to adjust how much you'd like to donate. We'll process cards manually, so we can ensure you will be charged the correct amount.
Donate To Santa's CPS Fund

Sixth, Let me share a gift with you that I've tried to continually share over the years. The library section at www.primalrights.com/library has some articles I've written which might help you progress as a shooter. Mentoring shooters is quite possibly my favorite thing to do, as it can save people so much precious time when attempting to figure out this wonderful sport. Please have a look and give a read! We also have a ton of free instructional content on our youtube channel.

From my family here at Primal Rights, we wish you all a Merry Christmas!!!!!

diNGbAXm.jpg

Important Details - READ ME! (subject to change as needed)
This offer can not be applied to any previous or pending order. I know... missing out is no fun, but rest easy knowing we are thankful for your order you may have placed, and you certainly won't be disappointed with the product. We appreciate you!

These orders will be processed as soon as they are received, in the order they are received, and shipped in the order they are received, as we are able to ship them. With the Christmas vacation pending, we expect to be able to ship all orders by the end of January 2021. You'll need to be patient! I know it would be more fun to have it under the tree, but everyone is suppose to be done Christmas shopping by now anyway, right? ;) We will do our very best to ship your order as soon as possible!

Limit ONE (1) CPS per household/per order. You can order multiple CPS's if you like, but only one will have the discount applied.

If the steps outlined above are not followed, the discount will NOT be applied. So if you do not utilize the comments section during checkout as instructed... do not call and take it out on my staff. I will not be pleased. It's not their fault, nor mine, that you can't follow simple instructions. :) No bible verse, no discount!

It starts when it starts, and when it's over... it's OVER. Sorry if you missed it, but you can always try next year.

Thank you,

Greg Dykstra
Primal Rights, Inc
605-554-1911

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube

I love all the Bible so very much, but one verse I've carried in my heart through the years walking with my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ would be from the Psalms; 73:26. " My flesh and heart fail me, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion for ever." It speaks to me of my inability to do or be anything good, or right, but God's ability to make me good and right before Him by the sacrifice of my Lord Jesus.

I dont play favorites but always intrigued by Relevations.

Revelation 13
New International Version

The Beast out of the Sea​

13 The dragon[a] stood on the shore of the sea. And I saw a beast coming out of the sea.(A) It had ten horns and seven heads,(B) with ten crowns on its horns, and on each head a blasphemous name.(C) 2 The beast I saw resembled a leopard,(D) but had feet like those of a bear(E) and a mouth like that of a lion.(F) The dragon gave the beast his power and his throne and great authority.(G) 3 One of the heads of the beast seemed to have had a fatal wound, but the fatal wound had been healed.(H) The whole world was filled with wonder(I) and followed the beast. 4 People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like(J) the beast? Who can wage war against it?”
5 The beast was given a mouth to utter proud words and blasphemies(K) and to exercise its authority for forty-two months.(L) 6 It opened its mouth to blaspheme God, and to slander his name and his dwelling place and those who live in heaven.(M) 7 It was given power to wage war(N) against God’s holy people and to conquer them. And it was given authority over every tribe, people, language and nation.(O) 8 All inhabitants of the earth(P) will worship the beast—all whose names have not been written in the Lamb’s book of life,(Q) the Lamb(R) who was slain from the creation of the world.[b](S)
9 Whoever has ears, let them hear.(T)
10 “If anyone is to go into captivity,
into captivity they will go.
If anyone is to be killed[c] with the sword,
with the sword they will be killed.”[d](U)
This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness(V) on the part of God’s people.(W)

The Beast out of the Earth​

11 Then I saw a second beast, coming out of the earth.(X) It had two horns like a lamb, but it spoke like a dragon.(Y) 12 It exercised all the authority(Z) of the first beast on its behalf,(AA) and made the earth and its inhabitants worship the first beast,(AB) whose fatal wound had been healed.(AC) 13 And it performed great signs,(AD) even causing fire to come down from heaven(AE) to the earth in full view of the people. 14 Because of the signs(AF) it was given power to perform on behalf of the first beast, it deceived(AG) the inhabitants of the earth.(AH) It ordered them to set up an image in honor of the beast who was wounded by the sword and yet lived.(AI) 15 The second beast was given power to give breath to the image of the first beast, so that the image could speak and cause all who refused to worship(AJ) the image to be killed.(AK) 16 It also forced all people, great and small,(AL) rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads,(AM) 17 so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark,(AN) which is the name of the beast or the number of its name.(AO)
18 This calls for wisdom.(AP) Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man.[e](AQ) That number is 666.

I am just now seeing this! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! My favorite over the years has been

Luke 10:19
“I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.”

Last edited:
“Destruction cometh; and they shall seek peace, and there shall be none.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭7:25‬ ‭KJV‬‬

@colodrew Give me a call this week. You can collect your free CPS, courtesy of the Most High God.

@kriller134 God saw fit to bless you as well. Give me a call this week, and receive.

Remember where blessings come from. I can do nothing, without Him.

John 15:4-5
Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”

Regarding my plans for 2022:
Mathew 10:14
And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

God will ensure those that are suppose to hear my words, will. God Bless you all, and keep your faith strong.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube

Last edited:
@orkan, as someone who’s been around long enough to remember your old, abrasive, nature, it’s great to see the testimony you’re living out. May all of us who’ve experienced God‘s life-changing grace be so brave as to share it as you have.

@colodrew Give me a call this week. You can collect your free CPS, courtesy of the Most High God.

@kriller134 God saw fit to bless you as well. Give me a call this week, and receive.

Remember where blessings come from. I can do nothing, without Him.

John 15:4-5
Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me. “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.”

Regarding my plans for 2022:
Mathew 10:14
And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.

God will ensure those that are suppose to hear my words, will. God Bless you all, and keep your faith strong.

-----------
Follow on Instagram
Subscribe on YouTube

Wow, that’s pretty amazing. Thank you. I have a plan to pay it forward to your charity.

Reactions: RS14