• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SARACEN bag from WARHORSE DEVELOPMENT

After using everybody else's at my monthly match, I stopped by MHSA this weekend and grabbed a saracen. Used it today as a rear bag to true dope. Fantastic bag.

Reactions: b6graham
My Saracen went along with a rifle to friend, kind of a package deal. I very much miss that bag... about the only reason I agreed to part with it was the Comanche had just came out and I figured it'd be easier to tote around. Probably should have kept it and had one of each!

My Saracen went along with a rifle to friend, kind of a package deal. I very much miss that bag... about the only reason I agreed to part with it was the Comanche had just came out and I figured it'd be easier to tote around. Probably should have kept it and had one of each!
Check out the Taffy bag Warhorse just came out with. It’s sweet! I’ve just been messing around with it lately. Lots of uses for it.

Reactions: memilanuk

Monty,

Give me a holler and we can hook you back up. You’ve been nice to me and gave me help and great advice a few years back at the Northern Rockies F-Class in Missoula. It’s only right that I return the favor.

Chas