• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SAS warranty revision.....

Kino

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 14, 2011
United States
Heard something through the grapevine on a "warranty revision" on the new SAS cans being shipped........ All for the better
grin.gif

Re: SAS warranty revision.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RyeDaddy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come on now... </div></div>

Don't want to steal thunder but in all honesty its nothing because they have ALWAYS taken care of their customers anyway!! Its just something to make those that "may be reserved" to add a piece of mind on a 1 year warranty. I am sure some will still try to find fault and pick apart a reputation that has been hard earned but SAS will continue to try to please its customers, even the most discriminating!!!!!

I'm going to guess... SAS will warranty their suppressors for life, as long as you don't do something stupid and destroy it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: onechance</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm going to try to guess. SAS will warranty their suppressors for life, as long as you don't do something stupid and destroy it. </div></div>

They actually already did........ Some just gotta have a "paper" to back it up
wink.gif

Damn, I'm good!

I support the product and it never hurts to write down what your willing to do with warranty. Good move for SAS.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Kino</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: onechance</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm going to try to guess. SAS will warranty their suppressors for life, as long as you don't do something stupid and destroy it. </div></div>

They actually already did........ Some just gotta have a "paper" to back it up
wink.gif
</div></div>

This is a great move by SAS. When someone can give me a comparison of poi shift between the TBAC and the SAS, that will be the determining factor for me.

I would love to have the TBAC 30BA but if the SAS posts somewhere close to the same numbers, I'll go with the lesser priced option because the SAS would save me $300 for damn near, if not the same accuracy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I support the product and it never hurts to write down what your willing to do with warranty. Good move for SAS. </div></div>

A great move that costs Tim/SAS nothing but makes his product more attractive to more potential customers.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BoilerUP</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I support the product and it never hurts to write down what your willing to do with warranty. Good move for SAS. </div></div>

A great move that costs Tim/SAS nothing but makes his product more attractive to more potential customers. </div></div>

Exactly

I called Mile High an hour or so ago and asked if SAS offered a lifetime warranty and was told the warranty was 1 year.

I'd really like to see any representations relative to a lifetime warranty in writing.

The Ti Arbitor is on my very short list. Maybe that information is so new it has not been passed along to distributors yet.

Call SAS and ask him to fax it to you.... if the maker says it has a lifetime warranty I would believe them over a retailer who is a few states away.

I also have a arbiter Otw and I'm stoked to receive it. I bought the can because of the lifetime warranty and was dismayed when I was told it was one year.

Good move by Tim! From what I've heard from others he'll always get you taken care of. Waiting on my Arbiter to clear on form 4 right now. Can't wait to get some shooting in with it.

Have used my Ti Arbiter w 6,8, 300 BLK, and .308 Win ... with GREAT results! The warrantee change can only assure new purchasers. Good move indeed.