• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Saturday Morning Contest 3-17-2012

Re: Saturday Morning Contest 3-17-2012

Steve,

Is it a water gun that you use the most, and if so, may I please have a right handed Triad stock pack, in coyote, with internal shell loops?

What is a hot glue gun?
Stock pack, Right hand, external loops,multicam

Thanks!

Is it a Long Gun? Multi-Cam Stock pack thank you!

Is the gun you use the most a caulking gun? If so I would like a right hand stock pack in OD with external loops please.

What is a radar gun, Steve.

Triad stock pack, muticam, internal loops, right hand.

What is a hand gun?
I would the Triad Stock Pack in multicam.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: coldboremiracle</div><div class="ubbcode-body">K, so its Sunday, I guess nobody guessed right????? </div></div>

I know im wondering the same thing.

made for one hell of an advertisement though...if this guy sold one thing from his site then he made out pretty good form a free post on a forum.

winner.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pyplynr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is a shipping tape gun?
wink.gif
I'd like a ammo pouch in multicam. </div></div>

Sorry for the delay people, I checked out yesterday for some family time on St. Pats.

Pyplynr, you will have a PM waiting on you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
winner.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: pyplynr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is a shipping tape gun?
wink.gif
I'd like a ammo pouch in multicam. </div></div>

Sorry for the delay people, I checked out yesterday for some family time on St. Pats.

Pyplynr, you will have a PM waiting on you. </div></div>

Are you a lefty?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daybreak1199</div><div class="ubbcode-body">made for one hell of an advertisement though...if this guy sold one thing from his site then he made out pretty good form a free post on a forum. </div></div>

Check the rules, being able to sell, promote, vend etc is a pleasure that Sniper Hide Vendors pay for. People that pimp products or services without signing up get off to a rocky start.

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=26&page=1

Its right at the top of the page.

PS: I like the sticker collection you have going. I have quite a bit of EAG and Bravo stuff around
grin.gif

Crap I didn't win...now I actually have to buy the stock pack. Good marketing Triad, if you hadn't posted this I would never have seen something else that I just can't live without. I'm sure I will be getting a stock pack soon......damn you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: daybreak1199</div><div class="ubbcode-body">made for one hell of an advertisement though...if this guy sold one thing from his site then he made out pretty good form a free post on a forum. </div></div>

Being the winner of one of these Saturday morning contests,(Montague TX zip code). I think its a great marketing idea. Its also one of the benefits of being a paid sponsor on the Hide! And it reminds me that I am about two stock packs short right now so I will be placing another order to Triad! So it works!

Order #16150 placed

i just placed a order 4 days ago. now i have to order the ammo pouch. agreed great advertising

Got the ammo pouch in today! Thanks again Steve.
03a9bd93.jpg

Very nice! Congrats.