• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Saudi Arabia's Role in 9/11 and Why the U.S. Government has Kept it Hidden

Hi,

They removed them in order for KSA to show the "NEED" to purchase additional S400 so that USA could get hands on experience with the system.

The entire uproar of F35 this and S400 that in Turkey was because they would not allow the USA to put hands on the S400 like they wanted to do....

So fast forward.... the USA provides KSA the need of S400 while it "allows" KSA to spend the USA money on the S400 and get F35 from USA all so USA can get hands on knowledge of the S400 system.

Sincerely,
Theis
I believe Turkey was willing to lose the F-35 for S-400 because of distrust in the airforce after that coup on Erdogan. Which they blame Fethulla Gülén movement and arrested many with ties back the the US airforce. I believe S-400 purchase was a purly defensive move/signal after the coup attempt.

Hi,

They removed them in order for KSA to show the "NEED" to purchase additional S400 so that USA could get hands on experience with the system.

The entire uproar of F35 this and S400 that in Turkey was because they would not allow the USA to put hands on the S400 like they wanted to do....

So fast forward.... the USA provides KSA the need of S400 while it "allows" KSA to spend the USA money on the S400 and get F35 from USA all so USA can get hands on knowledge of the S400 system.

Sincerely,
Theis

Makes sense.

If that is the reason for the removal of the SAM sites, wouldn't it undermine the premise that the removal of the SAM sites is indicative of a loss of importance in the Red Sea area? or do you see these two things together?

Hi,

And please tell me how you know what the S400 should or should not integrate well with, lol......??

KSA had been moving to the S400 system months and months ago..as it is the superior system in reality.
Just like KSA just throw out the 120 million dollar manufacturing contract for LMT rifles and replacing with Kalashnikovs.
Just like the Predator UAV being dumped by KSA for China's "Wing Loong" UAV.

Sincerely,
Theis
As a complete air defense network datalinked. The Russia and US systems don’t integrate. Where an Israeli made system would.

And if the Saudis moved towards Russian support, the us would stop selling them maintenance and equipment. Example that 8 billion in funding mentioned earlier, they still rely on the US to keep those jets and helicopters airborne. With out it they would be severely handicapping them selves. Desert sand is hell on jet engines.

As far as purchasing the S-400 through Saudi which could allow the US a look at the system. Would Russia not expect this possibility. One would assume there would be protections in place to keep anything to vital from being sold away.

As a complete air defense network datalinked. The Russia and US systems don’t integrate. Where an Israeli made system would.

And if the Saudis moved towards Russian support, the us would stop selling them maintenance and equipment. Example that 8 billion in funding mentioned earlier, they still rely on the US to keep those jets and helicopters airborne. With out it they would be severely handicapping them selves. Desert sand is hell on jet engines.

Hi,

Again...please advise as to how you know what will and will not integrate instead of just repeating it will not.
India has already successfully linked the S400 systems to their IADS including the France built Dassault Jets......

As far as the maintenance and equipment NEEDING to come from USA, hahahaha.....
Same premise that Taliban would never be able to get any of the aircraft left in Kabul off the ground right??

In a contract signed in October 2017 during official visit of Saudi King Salman to Moscow. Deal worth more than US$3 billion also includes ground equipment for Royal Saudi Arabia Land Forces.....

Notice that date precedes the latest F35 venture to KSA so clearly the USA is not stopping anything since KSA is transitioning to Russia and China mfg items.

Sincerely,
Theis

Reactions: RGStory
Hi,

Again...please advise as to how you know what will and will not integrate instead of just repeating it will not.
India has already successfully linked the S400 systems to their IADS including the France built Dassault Jets......

As far as the maintenance and equipment NEEDING to come from USA, hahahaha.....
Same premise that Taliban would never be able to get any of the aircraft left in Kabul off the ground right??

In a contract signed in October 2017 during official visit of Saudi King Salman to Moscow. Deal worth more than US$3 billion also includes ground equipment for Royal Saudi Arabia Land Forces.....

Notice that date precedes the latest F35 venture to KSA so clearly the USA is not stopping anything since KSA is transitioning to Russia and China mfg items.

Sincerely,
Theis
How do i know. Well I assume the US doesnt share its network capibility with Russia and the systems are not compatible. I am not saying it couldn’t be done but suggesting would be harder and require more money and work. So its an inferred assumption. Radar and data link is highly classified stuff. Very few actually know and have a full understanding. I am msking assumptions on publicly available information.

The Dassults India purchased are still being manufactured, it would be a more viable option. Where KAS just got its last F-15SA last year, retrofitting is not easy and expensive.

As far keeping the maintenance on Saudis 200 F-15’s. It would be a PITA and extremely expensive to rely on Russia for a Jet built in St.Louis Missouri with US equipment. Not impossible but not easy. And that was a 30 billion dollar deal, i cant see them biting the hand that feeds on this. 4D804C8C-CB9D-47AC-872A-F70C159EA022.jpeg

Saudi was just approved by Congress for $500Million in maintenance on there helicopter fleet. So they are not fully moving away.

EA020AF8-988D-4AAF-9829-C4D9648BA0B7.jpeg

Hi,

Zero direct, first hand experience on anything related to Military equipment procurements, acquisitions and MLA's.....especially pertaining to MENA??

Coincidentally I do not have to rely on publicly disseminated information as you are linking since for most of everything being mentioned I was directly part of in some way or another, lol........

My Former Office
1632941885697.png

I was pretty much the very first USA Citizen to see KSA fly this UAV and am intimately familiar with what KSA is using and is purchasing from around the world.
1632941166864.png

1632941301391.png

1632941370243.png

1632941454317.png

1632941670495.png

1632941787277.png

So in summary....I am not guessing, conjecturing, assuming, thinking ahead, repeating, linking, etc etc...I am speaking/typing from absolutely DIRECT first hand information and details.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Zero direct, first hand experience on anything related to Military equipment procurements, acquisitions and MLA's.....especially pertaining to MENA??

Coincidentally I do not have to rely on publicly disseminated information as you are linking since for most of everything being mentioned I was directly part of in some way or another, lol........

My Former Office
View attachment 7712065

I was pretty much the very first USA Citizen to see KSA fly this UAV and am intimately familiar with what KSA is using and is purchasing from around the world.
View attachment 7712052
View attachment 7712053
View attachment 7712054
View attachment 7712055
View attachment 7712058
View attachment 7712064

So in summary....I am not guessing, conjecturing, assuming, thinking ahead, repeating, linking, etc etc...I am speaking/typing from absolutely DIRECT first hand information and details.

Sincerely,
Theis

Why we give weapons to people who hate us, have completely incompatible values to the US, or really anyone, is pretty stupid.

Hi,

My Former Office
View attachment 7712065

View attachment 7712052
View attachment 7712053
View attachment 7712054
View attachment 7712055
View attachment 7712058
View attachment 7712064

Sincerely,
Theis
Appreciate your patience and professionalism with my curiosity on the matter.

let me grab my waders real quick, this shit is getting deep..

Good entertainment when I was in an office alone on night shift

When I was driving to my Academy Id catch the last hour of his show before I was too far west from the station and lost the AM signal.

Reactions: akmike47
When I was driving to my Academy Id catch the last hour of his show before I was too far west from the station and lost the AM signal.
I’m not gonna lie, knowing lol the callers were bsing but being sleep deprived and alone in a big medical building it would get creepy haha.

People would try the locked door in the middle of the night a lot as it was.

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine
I love when Fudds show up and try to flex.

There are people here so deep, I stopped trying to fathom the knowledge.

Reactions: akmike47
I love when Fudds show up and try to flex.

There are people here so deep, I stopped trying to fathom the knowledge.

Hi,

Who you calling a Fudd there Pigeon man??? LOLOL

The old saying of
"It is not what you know; it is knowing what you do not know"
"Better to be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt of such"

But in all seriousness....
As has been mentioned previously on this forum.....this forum is unlike any other place on the www.
The amount of in depth knowledge here on whatever subject you could ever think of is pretty remarkable.
The safe method here is to assume (until proven otherwise) that if you take what you think you know on a specific subject and triple it....that is the guy you could very well be interacting with. What is a curiosity to you just may very well be a lifelong career of the other person.

Sincerely,
Theis

Did it not include how to spell pigeon? or is this part of the inside joke I'm missing? 😄

I caught that prior to posting but ran with it.

I seriously believe that in a prior life I was British because I find myself sometimes using "Anglo" spelling....theatre, humour, catalogue, being my most common affectation of it.

Cant figure out how or why I do it....

Like a Brit I am also a pompous ass on occasion but I have yet to find myself correcting others spelling :)

• Haha
Reactions: RGStory
Hi,

Sorry, just caught this, lol...

IF that is directed towards me and what I posted...well......Just say when and I am guaranteed to change your wardrobe from waders to duct taped hands and a burqa.

Sincerely,
Theis

no sir lol, not directed towards you personally just a lot of mind blowing information.

Hi,

Who you calling a Fudd there Pigeon man??? LOLOL

The old saying of
"It is not what you know; it is knowing what you do not know"
"Better to be thought of as an idiot than to open your mouth and remove all doubt of such"

But in all seriousness....
As has been mentioned previously on this forum.....this forum is unlike any other place on the www.
The amount of in depth knowledge here on whatever subject you could ever think of is pretty remarkable.
The safe method here is to assume (until proven otherwise) that if you take what you think you know on a specific subject and triple it....that is the guy you could very well be interacting with. What is a curiosity to you just may very well be a lifelong career of the other person.

Sincerely,
Theis
+1

Like a Brit I am also a pompous ass on occasion but I have yet to find myself correcting others spelling :)

Couldn't help myself.
The American Pigeon Museum and Library ain't that far from me, and I couldn't let your affront to the great prestige that this fine institution brings to my home city go uncorrected.

• Haha
Reactions: pmclaine