• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage 10 SBA .308 conversation from blind to DBM

Musclecar76

Private
Minuteman
Jun 20, 2020
I have a savage 10 SBA in .308 that i picked up this year new at a good price. It is blind mag. Can i drop it in say a accustock from a 10 tactical to get the detachable 10rd mag? Or is there a aftermartet stock/chassis that i can get to do this with thats not a mdt acc at $1000. I like the oryx but was gonna do my howa 1500 in that chassis.

I think the accustock has a different shaped recoil lug. I am sure someone will chime in before long.
Why can't you have 2 different rifles with the same chassis, I do.

Reactions: Musclecar76
I think the accustock has a different shaped recoil lug. I am sure someone will chime in before long.
Why can't you have 2 different rifles with the same chassis, I do.

I thought i read that some where too. I could and depending what all I have to do might be cheaper and I know easier overall. But id like to have this one set up more old school sniper with a stock close to a Bravo kinda. Just not the bravo the grip/palm swell it has feels too big for my liking. I like the accustock feel and ability to adjust comb and LOP so something like that with detachable mag. I just asked about using the accustock cause i might be able to find one cheap that someone pulled thier action out to put in a chassis and its just collecting dust.