• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Savage 10PC 5r threaded and fluted barrel pics

ls1mtz

Private
Minuteman
Aug 9, 2010
Fort Myers, FL
Just I few pics I took quickly for those who doubted the existence of the Savage 10PC .308 with 5r rifling, threaded and fluted barrel. It seems to be a really good gun so far and I can't wait to get some glass and a bipod on her to see how she shoots. No wedge on the accustock.

1.jpg

2.jpg

IMAG0211.jpg

3.jpg

barrel.jpg

action.jpg

Re: Savage 10PC 5r threaded and fluted barrel pics

AWESOME good luck with it.

Mag looks like a SSS or Dark Eagle Customs mag. DEC one is nice it is 10 rounds with a AR style spring and metal follower.

It is the 10 round mag by Dark Eagle. I haven't got to put it through it's paces yet but the build quality is very impressive! I WILL be buying more once I get some extra money.

I saw one of these in a local gun store about a month ago. I looked and couldn't find it on Savage's website.

GREAT pics! Thanks for sharing, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your new rifle.

I was told these are an accusport(distributor) exclusive rifle. Mine shoots great with 168 AMAX's

Everything I had found about this gun says that it was an accusport exclusive as well. Savage never even listed them on their website but this is a factory Savage. I had heard about them but couldn't find any pics on the internet when I happened to run across one listed for sale on Buds while looking for a SPS Tac AAC-SD. This is my fist bolt rifle and I'm pretty pleased with it so hopefully it's shooting will be just as good. Thanks for the tip on the 168 amax's, I'll give them a try as well since I won't be hand loading anytime soon. Btw, SS 5-20x ordered during the group buy will be going on this.

I believe it is listed on their website and has been there for some time. Go to the "Firearms" tab then "Browse Models" section. Browse by "Centerfire", then in the "Law Enforcement Series" tab at the bottom they have "10 FCP SR" which is where you'll find it.

There was a thread that pointed these out a while back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gnhowell1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I believe it is listed on their website and has been there for some time. Go to the "Firearms" tab then "Browse Models" section. Browse by "Centerfire", then in the "Law Enforcement Series" tab at the bottom they have "10 FCP SR" which is where you'll find it.

There was a thread that pointed these out a while back. </div></div>

Negative, that's a differant model, the rifle the OP has (and myself) is a 10PC - 20in. barrel, 5r rifling, fluted, 11.25 twist and the accustock.