• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Savage 12 LEFT hand Picatinny Rails...

kc0cxa

Private
Minuteman
Jan 11, 2010
Hey guys just ordered me a new Savage 12 VLP in LH, with any luck it will be here next week. It is the new version with the Accu-trigger if matters.

Looking for a Picatinny Rail mount for it. What are available for the LH version?

Re: Savage 12 LEFT hand Picatinny Rails...

I emailed EGW about this very one a few months ago, they told me they could custom cut one for $10 extra. I can forward you my email string if that would be helpful.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tyrex13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I emailed EGW about this very one a few months ago, they told me they could custom cut one for $10 extra. I can forward you my email string if that would be helpful. </div></div>

Cool, I will give them a call tomorrow. Thanks!

Just a note for anyone looking for this.

Called EGW today they had the 20 MOA and 0 MOA in stock. I have a 20 MOA on the way and I didnt pay a dime extra over the standard RH price.

Exact same savage rifle. 12 VLP DBM LH (mine .223) EGW standard 20 moa rail works great. They offered to do the same, machine it for a little extra, but they though it would be ok. I declined because I didn't want to wait. No need it works great, normal ejecting.

So far out to 822 yards with it. Can't wait to get out further.