• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage 17HMR and Custom 10/22

garrettjusmc

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 26, 2011
Marines, VA
My wife is awesome. For our anniversary she bought me a new .338 Lapua Sako TRG (Dec. 12). Nearly the same time I finished my custom built 10/22. And on Christmas I got a threaded barrel tactical model Savage 17 HMR. I will be posting Pics tomorrow of the .22 and .17!
MY 22
be47605c.jpg

40717bb3.jpg

Threaded Barrel
d0e24fc4.jpg

the 17 threaded barrel, McMillan stock. The TR model...
9988f04b.jpg

Re: Savage 17HMR and Custom 10/22

Nice. Its always great when your wife supports your shooting addiction.. Mine does..

Mine doesn't. But that's not gonna stop me!!!

Some guys just have it all. Do you still have those rings I am going to be up that way next week.

redbeard80 I do have the rings. I am more than happy to hook you up with them as long as my rail comes in for the TRG in time for me to make sure which scope rings I want to use.

Ya, I feel pretty blessed to have such a cool wife! I am gonna get the pictures up tomorrow of the two rimfires.

The first stock is called the Archangel for ruger 10/22. It is a great little stock.

Thats a nice looking rifle. I was torn between the TR and the 93R17 XP in snow camo. Ended up with the XP.

I like the XP as well, I just like the blacktical. Also, I have several suppressors and I wanted an HMR that was threaded