• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage 2,050 yard shot

I like how the camera work showed just how far that really is. If there was someone out there actually shooting at you, it would be nearly impossible to locate where the round came from if all you had was your eyes, or even a good pair of 20X binoculars. That is truly an impressive distance.

Good shooting Diesel! It was your first videos that got me interested in the 110 BA, these things really can push the limit! That's one sweet barrel you got on that thing, made my savage jealous.

Did your spotter really say "even righter" as a correction call? haha

Seriously, good job stretching the legs of your rifle. What was your wind blowing at? We have taken the 338 Lapua to 3000 yards and it is insanely tough to make consistant and corrected hits.

Ill watch for more in the future.

Russ @ DTM

Great shot and great video. Both the shooter and the video person did a great joy. That is a long long poke.

Joe

Awesome, you are now in serious need of a Target Cam + extra antenna, especially if you get any further ;)
Good shooting

Very impressive! I've only worked with a 6 AI at 1k. That's hard enough! Double that distance is pentuple (is that a word?) the difficulty!