• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Savage .22 LR Tactial Bolt Knobs avaialbe at SAC!

Mgordon

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2007
Wellington, Ohio
www.shortactioncustoms.com
Hey Gents, I just wanted to let you know were doing tactical bolt knob conversion at Short Action Customs, LLC on Savage .22 LR bolts. Here are a few pictures below. Price is $85. Other bolt knobs can be used at the customers request. Info will be available soon on my website at...Short Action Customs

Here are some pictures. Send me an Email at [email protected] for any questions.

Mark

DSC05251Large.jpg

DSC05255Large.jpg

DSC05257Large.jpg

DSC05258Large.jpg

DSC05259Large.jpg

Re: Savage .22 LR Tactial Bolt Knobs avaialbe at SAC!

Will this work on a 93 (.17hmr)? Whats the turnaround time?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gimmefuel</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Will this work on a 93 (.17hmr)? Whats the turnaround time? </div></div>

If the bolt is similar it should be fine. Turn around is usually 1 day.

Mark

Your the man.

My bolt will be on the way when I free up some disposable cash.

Just moved, so house stuff is eating my budget up for bit.

Tag. You can't see me right now, but i'm doing the happy dance. Getting funds together and i'll be sending my bolt your way! If I saw this yesterday, I would already have the money, but I spent a bunch of money today!

Branden

I just want to be sure. This is for the conversion and not just the bolt right?

IE. I mail you my bolt, you install new knob, and send my "upgraded" bolt back to me for $85 right?

I just hate assumptions.......

i have seen and used the bolt pictured , as well as having mark do some bolt knobs for me , his work is the best i have seen .
i will be sending him all my bolts in the future .

the pics are or my actual bolt knob and the pics do not do it justice. not only that but it drastically improves the cycling of the bolt. top it off with the fact that he got in done in less than a week and was easily one of the best with customer service I have ever dealt with. I am a customer for life, no one else will touch my bolt knobs.

pics of rifle just waiting on the damn atf for my gemtech. really fun trainer. thanks again mark

IMGP6542.jpg

IMGP6543.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">pics of rifle just waiting on the damn atf for my gemtech. really fun trainer. thanks again mark

IMGP6542.jpg

IMGP6543.jpg
</div></div>

Sorry to revive an oldish thread, however I was just curious what scope that was?

To get on topic, i'm begging the wife for the funds so I can send the bolt, i'm begging, and begging.

Branden

Mark is the man!!!!

I just sent him the bolt from my new 700 in 223 to do. Just found this thread and looks like I'm NOT doing a custom 10/22 stock right away. Looks like I'm picking up a Savage sooner than I thought.

Rich