• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Savage 93R17 TRR-SR

DS103

Private
Minuteman
May 17, 2011
South Florida
Looking to buy a Savage 93R17 TRR-SR and I'm having no luck.
This is the model with the factory threaded barrel (which is the main feature I'm looking for).
I know things are crazy right now, but can anybody point me in the right direction.
Thank you in advance.

Re: Savage 93R17 TRR-SR

DS, check buds gun shop. They have what you're looking for. I'm not affiliated with them in anyway. Just passing along information.

DFOOS thanks for the heads up. I am aware of using a smith to get the threading done.
The 93 is the model I want, and since there is already a model 93 with a factory threaded barrel, I figure that's the way to go.

txod THANK YOU!! I called Buds, they said its on a delay, but I think I may end up getting it.

Slickrick
What can are you using? and how effective is it? (Noise and accuracy wise)

some guys say that the thread are cut to long on the threaded m93r17 so there is about 1/4 to 3/8ths inch left of threads on the barrel when the can stops and those guys are using rubber washers there was a thread on it here a while back ill try to find it

plunker
That's the first I've heard of that. I will also look for that thread.
Thanks for the heads up.

Slickrick
Can you advise if you had any such problems?

some guys say that the thread are cut to long on the threaded m93r17 so there is about 1/4 to 3/8ths inch left of threads on the barrel when the can stops and those guys are using rubber washers there was a thread on it here a while back ill try to find it

Any luck finding that thread... I'm having that problem right now and am wondering if I force the compensator on if it will wreck the threads for good?

Thanks

Tanner