• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Savage axis / edge mounting bolt hole spacing.

Re: Savage axis / edge mounting bolt hole spacing.

They only have 2 action spacings as far as I know. 4.40" or 4.25" center-to-center.

Do you know what you are talking about? You keep on replying to Savage threads and you are always wrong.

The Axis rifle is completely different than Savage/Stevens 200 actions...this is the reason why Axis rifles do not have any aftermarket stocks available currently.

I haven't measured the spacing, but I do know that Axis isn't the same as regular Savage/Stevens 200 actions since they stocks are not interchangable.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hawk45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They only have 2 action spacings as far as I know. 4.40" or 4.25" center-to-center. </div></div>

Aubie is correct it's around 4.7- or there abouts. But I wouldn't call the action a whole different animal. People are now putting accu-triggers in them but yes there is small difference between the others.