• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage Mark II TR

smboudreaux

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 2, 2009
Addis, La
http://www.savagearms.com/firearms/models/
markiitr.png

anyone have any experience with these rifles? are they new? i can seem to locate any reviews on them.

Re: Savage Mark II TR

same tried an true savage mkii action and barrel with a non POS plastic stock like the original. glad to see some manufactures actually look at what some consumers want. for the price i think its worth a try. i love my mkii. rings steel at 200 on calm days with wolf ammo

DUde are you bi-polar or some shit?

You started a thread, asked a question, and then answered it yourself and called yourself a dumbass in third person.

lol

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DUde are you bi-polar or some shit?

You started a thread, asked a question, and then answered it yourself and called yourself a dumbass in third person.

lol </div></div>

just having a little fun with my lack of use of the search button

I love my MKIITR now. when i first got it the bolt was real tight so I took it to the range a few times to shoot it it got a little better but it was still very tight. I took it apart to send it out to be theaded and when me and a buddy was putting them back together the we noticed that the stock was binding the action up. So I bedded the action and wow what a difference. The bolt is so smooth and the gun is a tack driver.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: vman</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DUde are you bi-polar or some shit?

lol </div></div>

Just awesome the shit that goes on around here!

lol </div></div>

Dammit man! Thats why I love this board!

lol </div></div>

Don't we all do this?