• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage MKII FV-SR Project

Big5

Private
Minuteman
Jan 27, 2022
Yuma, AZ
20220212_202549.jpg

Boyd's Pro Varmint Stock
Athlon Talos 4-16X40 Scope MIL Dot Reticle
Vortex 1" Pro Scope Rings (Med)
Diversified Innovative Products (DIP) MKII Tactical Trigger Guard/ Bottom Metal "E" Receiver "Deluxe Kit" For Wood Stocks
Diversified Innovative Products (DIP) FV-SR Muzzle Control Compensator
Harris 1A2-BRM Bipod 6-9 Inch
Rattle Can Camo Paint job

My brother has the same but with a solid 12x SWFA scope and manners stock.

Pretty accurate for what it is.
Post some groups. Remember like all rimfire ty lots of different ammo to see what she likes.

GL
DT

Looks good. I have a very similar set up.

My brother has the same but with a solid 12x SWFA scope and manners stock.

Pretty accurate for what it is.
Post some groups. Remember like all rimfire ty lots of different ammo to see what she likes.

GL
DT
I'm still messing around with different scopes! Started with Athlon Neos, now have the Talos, next????? The Neos was not enough magnification and a thick crosshair, the Talos is better, but i think I want at least 24X magnification. Currently looking at Riton, Arken, Athlon and Bushnell. I don't think I'd like FFP the reticle is to small. I like the center dot RUT reticle on the Riton.

I'm new to the 22LR thing, been shooting ARs for years. It's been fun so far and not quite as expensive to shoot. I'll post some groups after I get settled into a scope that I like.

I've been shooting CCI SV mostly and groups at 50 yrds have been around an inch. I think I can do better than that though.

Athlon Eres ETR 4.5-30
Badger USMC rings
I just bought a Vortex Venom 5-25X56 today at a local gun shop, but couldn't find any 34mm rings, so had to order some Weaver high rings from Midway. I hope the high rings will give me enough clearance!