• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage mkll-BTV

Re: Savage mkll-BTV

Just bought one here. Blued barrel brown laninated thumbhole stock. So far been good. Put a Barska 6x24 mil dot on it. have got all but one in the parc target black at 50 yards, crank to 200 and can hit 12x12 steel plate most of the time.

My son just bought a BV a few weeks ago and for the money it's a tack driver so far. He's running Eley Black Box thru it but Wolf Target and Extra work just about as good too. The Wolf Target actually edges out the Wolf Extra but only by a hair.

Once again bang for the buck Savage has a winner. I think he paid $302 including tax out the door for it.

They seem to be the best bang for your buck as far as 22lr's are concerned. I have a btvs and love it. Very accurate and with match grade ammo it is hard to go wrong.

My BTVS is rather boring: accurate, problem-free, no hiccups of any kind. I wish I could say the same for some of my other rifles.