• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage Model 10 AICS Chassis Exist!

Mile High Shooting

Accuracy Intl Distributor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • We just got some of the very first AICS chassis for the Savage bolt actions! The only ones so far are folders and in FDE.

For anyone interested in one: AICS Savage 10 S/A 2.0 FDE

To prove it here are a few pictures:
    zk4km.jpg

bnSnt.jpg

PhUq3.jpg

tfuIN.jpg

-Sean

Re: Savage Model 10 AICS Chassis Exist!

Always awesome to see more options for Savage rifles, now if only it were for a lefty...

Soooo Awesome!! i don't even have a savage but i know this will make there lrp instantly into a great match rifle with no smithing needed. It opens the doors for new shooters on a budget that want competitive match rig with factory barreled action.

This gets me thinking. I have a Stevens short action and have been coveting a 7mm WSM to stretch the effective range over my 260.

What does one of these jewels go for?

Edit: Never mind, reading is fundamental!

Only took 2 years since the announcement, but very glad to see it in production. Might have to put together another savage.

Holy shit, I've seen Unobtanium.

I think MilemHigh just divided by zero...

That is awesome !
    Will it work with the bolt release button in front of the trigger ? If so it could be on my gotta have now list.

Which short action? New or old spacing for action screws?

Seems like Tom said 4.4" and that looks like a side bolt release cocking indicator. Any chance viperskins would fit? When do the 1.5 come out?

nice, good way to triple a Savage rifle's value. woohoo.

Maybe Tom will chime in and let us know which bolt spacing it is for.
    If its for 4.275 count me in...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AtOne</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is awesome !
    Will it work with the bolt release button in front of the trigger ? If so it could be on my gotta have now list. </div></div>

Looking close at the pics I would say no, doesn't look like a space for it
    frown.gif
    I guess I'll have to keep my XLR
    grin.gif

I might have considered this a few years ago... but I was very disappointed with all the talk, and nothing to show for it. I am very glad to see this actually materialize finally.

It is nice looking piece of gear, but I love my Manners!!

DK

Action screw spacing is a pretty important thing to leave out of the advertisment.....
    Bastard Savages!! Always gotta be changing stuff!!

If this is going to be a regularly stocked item; I am definitely picking up a savage...

At this time, we have no news on 1.5, long actions, other colors or other hole spacing configurations. These were kind of an out of the blue thing. All I know is the price sheet from AI has short actions 1.5 and 2.0s in the standard FDE, OD and Black. We try to have all of the part numbers offered by AI, but unfortunately we don't know when we'll be getting anymore Savage chassis.

Sean

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sales@MileHigh</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We just got some of the very first AICS chassis for the Savage bolt actions! The only ones so far are folders and in FDE.

For anyone interested in one: AICS Savage 10 S/A 2.0 FDE

To prove it here are a few pictures:
    zk4km.jpg

bnSnt.jpg

PhUq3.jpg

tfuIN.jpg

-Sean </div></div>

Sean,
    Check your Pm's

More Savage support on a proven chassis system. Thumbs up!