• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage Model 10 AICS Chassis Now At MHSA!

Mile High Shooting

Accuracy Intl Distributor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • We just got some of the very first AICS chassis for the Savage bolt actions! The only ones so far are folders and in FDE.

We only have a very limited number available for now.

For anyone interested in one: AICS Savage 10 S/A 2.0 FDE

To prove it here are a few pictures:
    zk4km.jpg

bnSnt.jpg

PhUq3.jpg

tfuIN.jpg

-Sean

Re: Savage Model 10 AICS Chassis Now At MHSA!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jamesz71</div><div class="ubbcode-body">for which screw spacing 4.27 or 4.40?</div></div>

Center to center action screw holes are 4.40".

the aiax is supposed to be available in LA i heard. nice to see them finally have this available. lets try to support them now and everybody buy one

Soooooo nice!!!! I'll def be buying when funds allow.

Nice! Only been waiting a year for one of these to come out and finally just got a 10BA-LE a few months ago (next best thing) because I couldn't wait any more...
    frown.gif

For the side bolt release or the bottom one in front of the trigger guard? Please say bottom but I'm sure it's not... Damn Savage and changing stuff all the time!

In the pic it shows a slot for the side release LS1, got mine on order today with another Atlas thanks to MHS.

Ae these out of stock? Any plans for non-folders?

Got mine yesterday fits good, but does require a little fitting being I have the Rifle Basix trigger on mine. Otherwise I cant wait to shoot this sweet setup.

Heres a pic of my former Savage 10 FCP-LE McMillan: AICS 2.0 Chassis and Atlas Bipod courtesy of MHS. Thanks again.

IMG172_zps55755d4b.jpg

Website says these are back ordered. Any idea what the wait time is looking like right now?

The official word is hopefully this year on some more. We will be posting when these are back in stock along with any other versions, but for now what is out there is out there.

Sean

4.4 with bolt release in front of trigger

I have a 10 PC with the bolt release in front of the trigger. The action screw spacing is still 4.4 so if I can pick one of these up I might have to throw it on the mill and make it work. The stock that comes with the 10 PC sucks!

Well I ordered one. We will see how it easy/hard it is to inlet for the bolt release in front of the trigger. I assume it won't be that hard.