• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Savage model 10

hank440

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 22, 2009
Gambrills. MD
Savage model 10 cerakoted .308 IOR scope temporarily until I can save the $$$ for a NF F1
All work done by Hide member JamieD of Wolf Precision
grin.gif

Re: Savage model 10

Nice stick.
Going from an IOR to a NF will be a step down in glass quality.
NF is still a very fine piece of gear, more robust for certain.

Hey AXE

I will findout about the IOR this coming weekend when I take her out to the range. The glass seems very good, I just hope the turrets standup to the constant dialing.
grin.gif

Hank

they will, IOR isn't known for making shitty scopes. The only reason i'd switch it off is if you want something with other specs (like FFP, reticle, etc.)

My IOR is already FFP and I like the MP8 reticle so far. I will see this weekend after I give it a good workout.

nice looking savage cant wait to get my up and runnin agian.what stock are you using?

just order that stock for my model 12
what break do you have on that i am looking in to one of them

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: motodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nice looking savage cant wait to get my up and runnin agian.what stock are you using? </div></div>

that is a cerakoted choate tactical as said above, the rifle was all done by hide member JamieD of Wolf Precision, he did an awesome job
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Deputy 308</div><div class="ubbcode-body">just order that stock for my model 12
what break do you have on that i am looking in to one of them </div></div>

Deputy that is a VAIS break, I haven't used it yet so I don't know how well it works yet. I will give it a workout this weekend.
grin.gif

let me know i am looking for one as soon as i figure how to get this mod 12 in the choate tac stock dosent fit just right.