• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Savage Model 25

Scotts556

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 23, 2009
Texas
Thinking bout picking one up in .223 this summer for varmints and shooting steel out to bout 600 yards. Any one shoot one/ own one?

Scott

Re: Savage Model 25

I played with one in the store. The whole time I was looking at the price thinking a guy could get a base Stevens and good barrel screwed together for around the same money and have a better shooter. Of course, that would depend on how much the 25 will cost you. IIRC, they were $525 where I was looking.

I have had a model 10 and i liked it, Im looking to get this as the rifle is perfectly suited for my needs. It comes with a detachable mag. It feels lighter in the hand than the model 10 I looked at at the gun shop.

Scott

Got a 25 in 223 thumb hole stock fluted barrel shoots really good.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Scotts556</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thinking bout picking one up in .223 this summer for varmints and shooting steel out to bout 600 yards. Any one shoot one/ own one?

Scott </div></div>