• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Savage shooters for sale area?

SpookyPistolero

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2013
Howdy folks

Sorry for a question about another forum, but I can't think of a good place to ask this. Is anyone a member of Savage shooters that can tell me how active their classifieds are? I don't feeling like buying a membership to see it if it's got new stuff once a week. Hunting for stock for my Stevens build.

Thanks for any insight

Yes.

Pretty active classifieds section. Not as busy as the Hide, but its a MUCH smaller membership over there and obviously stuff is Savage-centric.

What type of stock are you looking for?

Last edited:
What kind of stock are you looking for Spooky? I will have either an Accustock or an HS Precision available in a few weeks when the XLR chassis' are released.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thanks much for the replies! I am not totally decided on which stock, but a good deal can often sway me. Something like an HS or B&C, that I could mod to increase LOP, would be good. But if I'm having to pay 300 for something decent, I'd rather just get the XLR. As with many things my 'budget' 223 build is getting more expensive than my 308 rem!

I'm glad to know about that forum before having spent the cash (rather spend it here where I spend a lot of time and learn a lot).

I have the fully adjustable B&C on my Savage 223. I was able to dial it in to a perfect fit for me and I like the shape of the grip. However, it is heavy and the blind magazine can be a PITA at times. I have kydex cheek risers on both the accustock and the H&S. To me, the H&S is less comfortable. LOP is too short on it. Anyhow, let me know if you are interested in either of the two I have.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk