• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SAW THIS AT THE GUNSHOW HAD TO HAVE IT/CRANKFIRE

DEDMNKY M82A1

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2011
Even though it is not full auto it is still bada^^. Now with the crankfire it will spit out 470 rounds a minute.

SANY0016.jpg

SANY0015-1.jpg

SANY0014-1.jpg

SANY0013.jpg

SANY0012-1.jpg

SANY0011a-1.jpg

SANY0010a-1.jpg

SANY0009a.jpg

SANY0008a-1.jpg

SANY0004-1.jpg

url]

Re: SAW THIS AT THE GUNSHOW HAD TO HAVE IT

Now all you need is a tripod for the back of your pickup truck!

Hate to ask and if you don't want to tell, by all means- don't... BUT... how much was it?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DP425</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hate to ask and if you don't want to tell, by all means- don't... BUT... how much was it? </div></div>
+1. That thing looks like a beast.

You don't see those every day ...
smile.gif

In late WW2 (Iwo) some Marines, led by Corp. Tony Stein who had been a toolmaker in Dayton,OH, were looking for increased portable firepower then their BAR's could supply... Tony scavenged the aircraft version (ANM-2) of the M1919 and sorta fixed it up like the Army Rangers M1919A6 on steroids... 1200-1400 rpm rof. He won the Medal of Honor with it but was later killed. The A6 had a folding bipod at the end of the barrel and not as elegant of a stock.

anm2stingerqi0.jpg

lookin to mount mine on a dune buggy, where you mounting yours?

omg..........................i thought i saw lime green shag carpet............say it ain't so dude!

i've been collecting ww2/reproduction rifles for the past few years, the 1919 is on my list

That is awesome! Now that you've gotten the most important part, all you need is a mount and a Willy's...Rat Patrol!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BOLTRIPPER</div><div class="ubbcode-body">omg..........................i thought i saw lime green shag carpet............say it ain't so dude!</div></div>

AND leopard print.....id be in heaven

It just kept calling my name everytime i went by the table it was at. The gentleman who owned this one was liquidating his private collection so he let me have this for 1450.00 out the door. I found a tripod and pintle on ebay got both for 350.00 so minus the ammo i only have 1800.00 bucks in this so far. the tripod should be here on Saturday or on Monday i will post some more pics with it mounted.

If you like the carpet and the leopard skin you should have seen the crush velvet curtains in the upstairs bedrooms. Those are now gone.

I would like to find an old willys jeep to mount it on that would be awsome.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOVE IT! funny how these things follow you home

1919-2.jpg

</div></div>

Sweet yeah i like it when things like this follow me home. Being single does have its advantages. no need to explain where all the money went.

I do Have a Yamaha Banshee in the garage myself your right it would look awsome.

Duals hard mounted, throttle trigger & chasing (deer, antilope, kangaroos, pigs, border jumpers, etc across the flats)
smile.gif

Now all you need is a belt loader. If you can find the 1919 belt loader and cloth belts that's the easy way to go. I have a full auto 1919A4 and the links are a PITA to load and will cause wear when feeding unless you buy a protector.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Speedgoat_ Junkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thought you might be interested in this posting on Gunbroker.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=217495516 </div></div>

Thanks yeah i am interested. i will wait on the bidding till close to the end like i usually do and see if i can get it. i will bid on it for sure thanks again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Santo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now all you need is a belt loader. If you can find the 1919 belt loader and cloth belts that's the easy way to go. I have a full auto 1919A4 and the links are a PITA to load and will cause wear when feeding unless you buy a protector. </div></div>

I wish i could've gotten a full auto your lucky but the permit is a bit salty and has to be renewed every 2 years. Maybe i will get one someday and make the change to fullauto.

full auto's they are looking for around 20,000 and it goes up every year

Yeah wish i could have gotten one 20 years ago. But that is part of the reason i went with the semiauto.

that's a cool piece for any collection!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DEDMNKY M82A1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Santo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now all you need is a belt loader. If you can find the 1919 belt loader and cloth belts that's the easy way to go. I have a full auto 1919A4 and the links are a PITA to load and will cause wear when feeding unless you buy a protector. </div></div>

I wish i could've gotten a full auto your lucky but the permit is a bit salty and has to be renewed every 2 years. Maybe i will get one someday and make the change to fullauto. </div></div>

Unless you have some type of state licensing on NFA weapons, the tax stamp is paid on the transfer of the item, and is a one time $200 fee.

This would fall under a class 2 or class 3 lisence for full auto fire arms would it not? I know explosive devices and things of that nature are a stamp i think it is 500 bucks. I will have to look into see what i would need exactlly. Unless this would be classified as a special purpose rifle then it would just take a stamp and the 200 dollar fee once.

I think you may be right about the stamp i was going for my FFL a few years back and now that i look at some of the paperwork the 3000 was for a manufactures lisence back then it may have changed since then.

There is only a one time $200 tax stamp for transfer of a class III weapon. It doesn't have to be renewed. The only reason I mentioned thr belt loader and the cloth belt (wether for semi's or FA) is the ease of getting belts ready to shoot. As for the price of FA 1919A4's I've seen them for less than 14K somewhat more for a quality RAMO sideplate and a lot more for a C&R.
Another tip if you got the WW II low mount for the 1919A4 you might find it difficult to shoot if any elevation is required. We shoot 400-600 yard into a mountain and I found it impossible to get enough elevation to do so with the M2 mount. You might want to look for a MAG 58 mount with adapters for the 1919A4 so you can sit behind the gun.

I see so i would just have to get the tax stamp once for the transfer learn something new every day. I was looking at several different mounts for it and tripods found one that will work for now till i get a better one and where can i find the cloth belts at? i found the steel links for 69.99 per 1000.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DEDMNKY M82A1</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Speedgoat_ Junkie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thought you might be interested in this posting on Gunbroker.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=217495516 </div></div>

Thanks yeah i am interested. i will wait on the bidding till close to the end like i usually do and see if i can get it. i will bid on it for sure thanks again. </div></div>

Your welcome!

Yeah he got in the way. Hope the dogs won't miss him.

I had one of those for quite a while. It's nickname was "blood blister."

LOL

It got traded for an M1-A.

Be VERY careful when disassembling it and removing the bolt. The entire recoil spring gets collapsed into the bolt as a diassembly step, and if you turn that screw once the bolt is removed, it will shoot the plunger out with enough force to kill you if it hits you in the face/head. Treat that bolt like a loaded firearm in every regard.

--Fargo007

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DEDMNKY M82A1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I see so i would just have to get the tax stamp once for the transfer learn something new every day. I was looking at several different mounts for it and tripods found one that will work for now till i get a better one and where can i find the cloth belts at? i found the steel links for 69.99 per 1000. </div></div>

That's correct just a one time $200 transferfee. As for the cloth belts you can try Ohio Ordnance works or Dan Shea's outfit (the publisher of Small Arms Review) can't remember the name off hand. I would also post WTB on www.subguns.com and www.sturmgewehr.com I see them for sale now and then. I have seen the for sale at the SAR show in Phoenix. The more difficult part is getting a 1919 belt loader. I've see them for sale on 1919a4.com along with the cloth belts By the way if you can't find any other mount a 1919A4 will fit on a Vickers mount IIRC. I'd also get a carry handle for your A4 makes life much easier.

Did you know that even the belt of ammo is against the law here in Kalifornia? Yup, it is considered a magazine of more than 10 rounds and would have to be registered under the A.W.B law.
frown.gif

Now all you need is:

3 more.

A chair that swivels.

And a trailer.

quadcannon.jpg

Sure its not the same caliber.

But think how it'll look as you cruise down the street or siting on the front porch next to the no solicitors sign.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pingn</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now all you need is:

3 more.

A chair that swivels.

And a trailer.

quadcannon.jpg

Sure its not the same caliber.

But think how it'll look as you cruise down the street or siting on the front porch next to the no solicitors sign. </div></div>

That would be awsome. Not to mention driving down the street to the range the looks would be priceless.

please stop posting threads like this.....been wanting one of those belt feds money washers for awhile now.....if for no other reason then to watch the wifes expression when some comes in and sees it mounted on a tripod in the family room.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Parallax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't see those every day ...
smile.gif

In late WW2 (Iwo) some Marines, led by Corp. Tony Stein who had been a toolmaker in Dayton,OH, were looking for increased portable firepower then their BAR's could supply... Tony scavenged the aircraft version (ANM-2) of the M1919 and sorta fixed it up like the Army Rangers M1919A6 on steroids... 1200-1400 rpm rof. He won the Medal of Honor with it but was later killed. The A6 had a folding bipod at the end of the barrel and not as elegant of a stock.

anm2stingerqi0.jpg

</div></div>

That's really neat, cool story

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Parallax</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't see those every day ...
smile.gif

anm2stingerqi0.jpg

</div></div>

Ive got a 1919, I got a M1, I can make that thing in my garage, thats it, I'm doing it

Got the tri-pod in on Monday had the flu so just now getting the pics posted.

SANY0028.jpg

SANY0029.jpg

SANY0030.jpg

SANY0032.jpg

SANY0033.jpg

SANY0034.jpg

SANY0035.jpg

SANY0036.jpg

Nice setup...I can only imagine what it costs to keep that thing fed at the range...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DEDMNKY M82A1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Got the tri-pod in on Monday had the flu so just now getting the pics posted.

SANY0028.jpg

SANY0029.jpg

SANY0030.jpg

SANY0032.jpg

SANY0033.jpg

SANY0034.jpg

SANY0035.jpg

SANY0036.jpg
</div></div>

Now all you need for your tripod is the T&E.

yep already shopping for one found a couple but way over priced. So far the cheapest is 152.00 bucks with free shipping.

Keeps those pesky deer from getting run over on the highway

Personally, I think getting a faux Machine Gun, regardless of the price, is kinda like stuffing a cucumber in your shorts. If samebody calls your bluff, you will be very embarressed.
Having carried a M-60 for a couple years, the fascination of full auto crew served weapons wore off (after about 15 miles).
Seems like a big investment for something that is all looks, but doesn't deliver.

You would have been better off with a M1A. All that thing will do is take up space. It's a Ru Paul firearm.

Is that in .308? The rounds don't look like 06.