• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Say what you will about Russia

Oh boy. Not surprising you're gaslighting my argument, which actually centers around the topic of this thread unlike your reply. I don' think I've ever seen you admit you've been wrong on this site. You've had more than a few chances that I've seen, but you always choose to slither back to your roundhouse for egotistical security. A roundhouse I've long since gathered in short order to be built on engineering obscure shit that will never make it to the American market, doxing people with LexisNexis (when the mods here don't do it themselves with iplookup), and in general being a creepy autistic asshole with more ceremonial undertone "Hi, Sincerely" posts outside the scope of the arguments you cannot win.

I'm pretty sure you're a fucking foreigner expounding American ideals or critiques to us, and 308buttpirate is a fucking yankee latino constantly on some racist or poser ass militant shit. I swear to god this site is a fucking joke anymore. You wanna know why dudes like Gunfighter and AJ don't give a fuck about it? Because it's full of gay faggot snowcunts like yall. Seems like even Tucker can't even be assed to come around anymore just to ban fucktards and people allergic to kid gloves like me, and I can't blame him, it's about as enriching to be here as talking to a clogged public toilet that some mall ninja took a twelve pound shit in.

God damn it I missed the chance to ask him for his experience in Russian affairs. All we got was a bunch of ad hominems.

A latino yankee? Whatever the fuck is that?

• Haha
Reactions: MCHOG and Bender
Russia really makes you want to say fuck the police.

3d818b629f0abeb3732fe4fa2ea99960.jpg

Stop! You'll maybe make people think...

Thirsting to be like Russia or thinking we can be 'allies' with them is being the ultimate cuck'. It really is the weirdest thing to see Americans taking a benevolent view of Russia.
Just ask a Russian that no longer lives in Russia what they think of the country. They're not nearly as warm and fuzzy about mother Russia as the idiots in this country that have never actually been there.

Reactions: Yasherka
I would imagine that is strongly discouraged there. You would probably only do it once. Sad that even commies show more national pride than some of these left-wing ass bags in this country.

In China if the sports players don't look at the flag with proper respectful faces when the national anthem plays... let's just say it's the labour camps for them.
I doubt anyone would contemplate the idea of kneeling...

Reactions: NCHillbilly
Oh boy. Not surprising you're gaslighting my argument, which actually centers around the topic of this thread unlike your reply. I don' think I've ever seen you admit you've been wrong on this site. You've had more than a few chances that I've seen, but you always choose to slither back to your roundhouse for egotistical security. A roundhouse I've long since gathered in short order to be built on engineering obscure shit that will never make it to the American market, doxing people with LexisNexis (when the mods here don't do it themselves with iplookup), and in general being a creepy autistic asshole with more ceremonial undertone "Hi, Sincerely" posts outside the scope of the arguments you cannot win.

I'm pretty sure you're a fucking foreigner expounding American ideals or critiques to us, and 308buttpirate is a fucking yankee latino constantly on some racist or poser ass militant shit. I swear to god this site is a fucking joke anymore. You wanna know why dudes like Gunfighter and AJ don't give a fuck about it? Because it's full of gay faggot snowcunts like yall. Seems like even Tucker can't even be assed to come around anymore just to ban fucktards and people allergic to kid gloves like me, and I can't blame him, it's about as enriching to be here as talking to a clogged public toilet that some mall ninja took a twelve pound shit in.

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Some people are so busy looking backward and laughing that they don’t see the cliff...

Any idea why Switzerland has no U.S. military bases?
Because that would violate their neutrality? Hard to claim “hey, we‘re neutral” when you’ve picked a side...

Any idea why Switzerland has no U.S. military bases?
Several.
First, they have a looong tradition of neutrality.
Second, they have enough money and don't need to bow to Uncle Sam and IMF for loans.
Third, they are too far from Russia to care about being invaded, like the eastern block countries.