• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing saying thanks.

LRI

Lance Criminal
Minuteman
  • Mar 14, 2010
    Sturgis, S. Dakota
    www.longriflesinc.com
    Its been one hell of a year for us. Kalli and I owe alot to hide members for the level of success we've been able to enjoy.

On behalf of all of us I want to extend a Merry Christmas and hope your able to enjoy your time with your families.

2012 is said to be the end of the world. Our world is just getting started-more on that later. . . We have some neat stuff in the works for the new year.

Merry Christmas and all the best,

Chad, Kalli, and Garrett.

Re: saying thanks.

Best wishes to you and your family Chad, especially for the New Year!

Can't wait till you start on my build.

Enjoy the day; you deserve it.

Regards, Eric

Thank you Chad for all the knowledge and experience you share with us here. Hope you and your beautiful other half have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year!

Merry Christmas Chad, Kalli, and Garret

You guys have an eye for detail that we all admire!!!!

Keep up the good work!!!

Merry Christmas Chad and family. You are second to none on your builds Chad.Cant wait to see more.

Merry Christmas to you and the rest of your amazing crew at Longrifles! Keep up the great work. And here's to another prosperous year ahead! Thanks again for all the hard work you guys put into my build!

Merry Christmas to you and yours, bro! Hope all is well! Give me a call when you get a minute...

And now for the "more on that later" part. . .

Girly got a ring this afternoon. The story is pretty good. I had a rifle in the car and arranged for a cop buddy to pull us over. I acted like the rifle was illegal. -made up a story that it'd been converted to a machine gun illegally. Kalli instantly went apeshit. Copper puts me in the car, conducts a vehicle search, and finds it. He's got me in the car and tells her that I said it was hers. Now she's livid and I can barely keep a straight face. He has me exit his vehicle so we can "get our story straight and decide who's going to jail". She's hot to woop my ass and that's when I reminded her what for better or worse meant.

Drop to one knee as the rubber neckers are driving by with lights flashing, guns on the hood of the cop car, and a pretty girl chittin her pants as she's starin at a ring.

Got her pretty good with this one.
    smile.gif

Special thanks to the Sturgis PD for helping out with this.

Priceless!

Chad n Kalli

Awwww... thats so sweet! Seriously sick but very sweet!

Congrats to the both of you!!!

(pics of the ring dammit!)

About time slow poke, congrats my friend.Merry Christmas to you and Kalli.

John

Congratulations to y'all and thanks for taking the time to carry all us oglers along on your builds. I've learned a lot from watching your work and appreciate all the bits of knowledge that you (and several of the other smiths) are kind enough to pass along. Y'all are a large part of what makes this site so great. Keep up the good work.

As the two of us sit at the ER dealing with my absesed molar. Im high as a kite right now on pain killers.

Snapped this photo. Phone cam really doesn't do it justice.

photobucket-3813-1324878663933.jpg

Merry Xmas,
    Wish you guys the best during the Holidays and in the coming year.

Congratulations my friends!
    grin.gif
    I'll be seeing you soon...

Congratulations Chad and Kalli! That's one heck of a way to ask her though, surprised she didn't put a few lumps on your noggin!
    smile.gif
    Seriously though way to go bud!

Congratulations on both the professional and personal fronts!

You will have to keep us posted on the payback story....I am sure Kalli would find plenty of skilled and eager accomplices here!

You're definitely marrying up. Way up. But you already know that...
    grin.gif

Congrats man. If I would have pulled that stunt, the old lady would probably be in jail for beating the shit out of me right there in the street! Very clever though I must say.

Chad, congrats! My old lady would have put the charge on me and whooped me good even after the ring!

Looking forward to 2012!

C, Great way to get a fine Lady. Now back to work. LOL. That's right! your on Drugs, stay away from the SHOP.

Classic!

Congrats to you and Command Central! May 2012 be even better than you've hoped for.

Congratulations Chad and Kalli. I don't know why she puts up with you and your cp's laying around the shop, but she must see something in ya. Live long and prosper my friend.

Way to go, man. The both of you, actually.

That is Oscar material right there, for sure. When you do something, you sure do it up big! That's leading the way.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 762frmafr</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: C. Dixon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
    photobucket-3813-1324878663933.jpg
    </div></div>

With what you charge you'd think you could have gotten something bigger... </div></div>

There's always gotta be one douche bag. . .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWILLIAMS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congratulations Chad and Kalli. I don't know why she puts up with you and your cp's laying around the shop, but she must see something in ya. </div></div>

She knows all those cock pumps laying around are Jamie's. Way to small for the average guy to use....

Congrats Chad and Kalli,

Awesome way to "pop" the question!!!

Wish you both the very best in 2012 and beyond!!!!

Guy starts a thank you thread and adds some personal info and this is how it goes? 762 I assume your joking with him right?

Congratulations Chad and Kalli.Wish you the best

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rthur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guy starts a thank you thread and adds some personal info and this is how it goes? 762 I assume your joking with him right? </div></div>

Of course it's a joke...I must have a twisted sense of humor.

I'd love to see the dash cam on that one! I'm laughing just trying to picture the whole ordeal! So she thought you were selling her down river and next thing she knows......BAM!, you're throwing a large chunk of ice at her finger.

Not a bad tactic if engagement is what you were seeking. Go from being the dirtiest dog on the block to the apple of her eye in a split second. I usually don't have that rebounding effect on women, when I play a prank on them I end up being an asshole and get dumped.

Congrats to both of yall!

Well, Chad; you clearly have a far bigger set than I do. More power to ya.

I deeply love Celia, my Wife of going on 42 years.

Wishing the very best to you and Kalli for the upcoming events, and a healthy and prosperous New Year for all your Enterprises.

Greg

Unfortunately there's nothing recorded of this little stunt. Sturgis is a funny town at times and the politics surrounding it as a result of the annual bike rally definitely makes it a CYA kind of town. What was a harmless prank could easily be twisted into an official reprimand or a termination.

Public trust positions around here have an alarmingly high turnover rate.

So, it's just one of those things that gets stored on the mental hard drive.

Sorry germs. We'd of loved to of had it too.

C.