• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing SC gunsmith

Re: SC gunsmith

I know there is a guy in greenville that my dad has used in the past but I dont know who he was. Allen Arms in greenville can recommend some people. I know its the wrong end of the state, but you should be able to find some closer to you.

I am pretty sure Kenny Jarret works on Brownings, or he used to at least. Give him a call, although, it ain't gonna be cheap.

man there is nothing more i would like to drop it of with mr jarrett and have him do his magic. unfortunately i do not have jarrett money to put into the project right now. i do not want to use the terms, too expensive or too much money because he is definitely worth it. thanks for the input tho.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gathert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know there is a guy in greenville that my dad has used in the past but I dont know who he was. Allen Arms in greenville can recommend some people. I know its the wrong end of the state, but you should be able to find some closer to you. </div></div>

thanks for the input as well... i will give them a shout if i cannot find someone else but there are a few places between here and there. thanks for the help tho.

Check out Darlington Gun Works, don't know if I spelled the name right but they do some nice work.

Jarrett rifles, Kenny Jarrett
Carolina Precision Rifles, John Lewis

both are located in S. Carolina

Robert Gradous is not far from both oh the smiths listed above but you will be in Georgia then.

Jarrett Rifles is/was pretty slow when I took a tour of the shop a year or so ago. They are not priced higher than most quality smiths here on the hide for chamber jobs. For some reason full build prices are crazy high IMO. May be worth a phone call for what your looking for. His Jarret barrels I belive are in the 400 dollar range.