• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Scammer Booted Out - This is What Mods Do in Their Free Time

I can testify, indeed. And they're the obnoxious ones, too - like the one who poisoned and killed the oak trees at Toomer's Corner in Auburn (the >100 year old ones that are the basis for the many-decades old Auburn tradition of rolling them after a victory). I think part of it is that Alabama, as a dominant winning team, attracts a lot of fans who just want to be for a Winner, and don't have any connection to, or abiding love for the school (vs. the team) itself. Their fans who do are of a different class.

Yeah, the Iron Bowl is typically good for at least one murder per year, but the asshat who poisoned the Toomer's Corner oaks should have been set afire.

I was honored to have been accepted to both UA and AU on partial scholarship. UA was the dream but neither ever became reality. Because of that I feel a special affinity for friends who actually attended either school.

My dentist (and one of my best friends) is my dentist and not my Vet because the admissions for AU Vet school were something like 10 times more rigorous than the dental program. She graduated Dental with flying colors and couldn't even make it into the Veterinary program.

Again, you say that like it's a bad thing. She'd probably like it.

I cannot possibly be the only guy in this group of miscreants that DATES good girls, but has enjoyed the recreational value of freaks you can spot from across the bar.
There's a time and place for bad girls, and being just a bit scared of what's next is better than any little blue pill.

I get your point.
I have become more discriminating in the fruits of pleasure as I've become more "seasoned".
Back in the day many a skank was put to good use.

R

I don't know what kind of deal yall've got going, but my wife made me stop screwing skanks.

vh20 is absolutely correct. It is the exact same reason that Nothing … and I mean NOTHIN …. compares to the outright rabid fanaticism of Kentucky basketball fans!! It's crazy. When KY plays a game, people take off work early "get ready" to see it. Folks have built $30k in-home theatres - not to watch movies - to watch KY basketball. There are folks at this place that schedule their break times to hear radio interview with the coach during the week (what is his name?). And heaven forbid - if the kitty cats lose - work better be cancelled. Most here will be walking on their bottom lip and can't see to work through the tears and emotional strain. This is not an exaggeration. And then rag on me for NOT caring about KY basketball - I don't care if they ever win another game - or even play.
I just tell folks where I'm from basketball is a ladies sport (go Orange)!

vh20 is absolutely correct. It is the exact same reason that Nothing … and I mean NOTHIN …. compares to the outright rabid fanaticism of Kentucky basketball fans!! It's crazy. When KY plays a game, people take off work early "get ready" to see it. Folks have built $30k in-home theatres - not to watch movies - to watch KY basketball. There are folks at this place that schedule their break times to hear radio interview with the coach during the week (what is his name?). And heaven forbid - if the kitty cats lose - work better be cancelled. Most here will be walking on their bottom lip and can't see to work through the tears and emotional strain. This is not an exaggeration. And then rag on me for NOT caring about KY basketball - I don't care if they ever win another game - or even play.
I just tell folks where I'm from basketball is a ladies sport (go Orange)!

Nearly half my vet school class was from KY (they don't have a vet school in KY, so Auburn has an agreement to accept their students as though they were residents, and they have an equal number of slots allotted to them as Alabama students). Anyway, during football season they were pretty much fine with being Auburn fans because it really didn't matter to them one way or the other. But come basketball season, it was as you say.

To put an even finer point on it, there is a perfect story that illustrates that. Before he came to Alabama, the head football coach at UK was none other than Bear Bryant himself. He brought their football program out of the gutter and in 1950 got them all the way to their first-ever SEC Championship (they've only won two in history), an 11-1 record, and what "should" have been the National Championship (although polls didn't bear that out due to politics). He was named SEC Coach Of The Year. That same year Adolph Rupp coached their basketball team to "another" SEC championship. The boosters presented Rupp with a new Cadillac as a gift for his accomplishment. They gave Bear a cigarette lighter (but it was nicely engraved)...

Priorities.

The next year Bear was at TX A&M.

I only deal with those of you with lots of posts and/or lots of time as a member. I also go through posts and see what they are into prior to a sale. I try to get an idea about the guy before I make a decision. So far so good. As far as reporting, don't waste your time. I nailed the piss out of a Nigerian scammer years ago and FBI had ZERO interest in it because, wait for it, they ONLY get involved if the person loses $250,000 or more!!! So FBI is basically police for rich people. Fuck 'em, hope they never need anything from me. Long story short, scammer tried to buy some random stuff off gunsamerica back in the day and the inspector at FedEx wasn't bourgeoisie like FBI and was willing to help. With his help we shut down not one but all of his linked accounts --many of which had scams in progress. Oh boy, he was pissed --he must have told me to fuck a million goats. It was great. I cost that fucker a fortune and it felt good. I don't do wire transfers at all. The only reason to do a wire transfer in the US is if you are sending money overseas or you need to send it to a relative or someone you know NOW.

I only deal with those of you with lots of posts and/or lots of time as a member. I also go through posts and see what they are into prior to a sale. I try to get an idea about the guy before I make a decision.

All good practices. The HMFIC and I have been discussing the scammers via PMs, and the general policies of management here remain as they have been.
It is ultimately the responsibility of each member to vet each other before doing business.
There are no fees to use the PX sections and the site gets no percentage of the money that changes hands here.
We will continue to deal with offenders as they are brought to light, but there are no guarantees on behalf of the site.
Snipershide is simply a meeting place. Who you meet and how you interact with them is on you.