• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SCAR 20s 6.5cm Long Range

mr_fullmetal

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 22, 2017
Took out the 20s. Im a big fan of the 6.5 chambering in the SCAR. No issues on the gun so far, 600 rounds down the tube. All factory ammo. Very accurate gun. I might try shooting a PRL match for fun. 140gn Berger was shooting really well but I ran out. Here is a little clip below. 24" gong 1040 meters.

[youtube]

If I ever get a semi-auto precision rifle, this will be the one. Shot my buddies 7.62 version and the recoil felt smooth. I’m sure the 6.5CM is even better.

i want a 6.5cm barrel if they ever start selling them, but in the meantime, it is nice to be able to shoot cheap m80 (at shorter distances)

nice shooting btw, sounds windy. how much wind hold did you need at 1040m?

Took out the 20s. Im a big fan of the 6.5 chambering in the SCAR. No issues on the gun so far, 600 rounds down the tube. All factory ammo. Very accurate gun. I might try shooting a PRL match for fun. 140gn Berger was shooting really well but I ran out. Here is a little clip below. 24" gong 1040 meters.

[youtube]

I've only got about 60 rounds through my 20s in 6.5 and love it. So glad I bought it. I use Hornady 140 and 147 ELD M.