• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

scheels legit?

Ruslow

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
AR
I hope scheels is legit. they have labradars in stock as on 2/5 this am. just ordered one. Did not say out of stock so can assume it will be on its way monday! Stan

I have used them once, for a Dillon Super Swage. Everything went smooth a silk. I’d use them again.

superduper legit! best outdoors/sporting goods stores i've been in!

Couldn’t get more legit. Plenty of brick and mortar store

I live 15 min from one. They are indeed legit

they should be fine to buy through now whether or not that exact item you ordered is really in stock or not or if the double sold it I could not tell you , but you should know in a few months .

I hope scheels is legit. they have labradars in stock as on 2/5 this am. just ordered one. Did not say out of stock so can assume it will be on its way monday! Stan
I bought my Labradar from them. Nothing to report except a smooth transaction.

Scheels is very legit. Great customer service for all orders.

Love Scheels, wish we had one in our state. FYI, for anyone who doesnt know this, Scheels will price match about any site you can find with an item in stock, thats identical. Just gotta chat or call in, be logged in, and have the item in your cart.

And their return policy is fantastic.

Scheels will also exchange another sporting goods stores gift card for one of their own. Brought in a 500 dollar Cabelas card. Walked to customer service. They verified the balance and swapped me with a 500 dollar scheels card. Said we would rather you give us your business then someone else. Hands down the best store here in CO. The new one in the Springs is incredible.

Scheels will also exchange another sporting goods stores gift card for one of their own. Brought in a 500 dollar Cabelas card. Walked to customer service. They verified the balance and swapped me with a 500 dollar scheels card. Said we would rather you give us your business then someone else. Hands down the best store here in CO. The new one in the Springs is incredible.
I love that store. Quickly becoming a scheels shill and I'm proud of it.

Oh gr
Oh great. Now I have to drive down to springs to see it. I did see Scheels Johnstown had a labradar in the case last week, maybe I should’ve bought it lol.

OP, simple enough to research legitimacy on the internet. With all due respect, the time it took to waste the breath with your post, you would have found out for yourself. You must be from arfcom?

I wish I would've known this prior to driving down to Thornton to go to cabelas. Scheels is much much better

Reactions: MOUNTIC
Yeah in Johnstown/Loveland off I-25. It was the first one built in CO

Gotcha, the pawnee match is pretty great. I plan on shooting it more often this year

Has a mf ferris wheel, and if that's not the coolest thing ever, you can get out of my f'n face 😤

I just heard they are opening a Buc-ee’s at Johnstown also. That means I can spend my paycheck all in one spot on my way to the homeless shelter.

Reactions: Krob95
We're getting a Buc-ee's too here in Auburn, AL. Does that mean we're also getting a Scheels? Only Scheels I've been in was in Sioux Falls, SD - ferris wheel there too.

We're getting a Buc-ee's too here in Auburn, AL. Does that mean we're also getting a Scheels? Only Scheels I've been in was in Sioux Falls, SD - ferris wheel there too.
At least you're getting a Buc-ee's since your lost your football team. The B-Ball team's done well at least.
We definitely need a couple of Sheel's in the Great State of Alabama. The Bass Pro / Cabelas have left a lot to be desired and Dicks / Field & Stream are ghost towns down in Mobile.

Scheels is legit. Too legit to quit. I go there at least once a week.

A few months ago I was in the Scheels store in Iowa City, IA. At one point I was looking to see if they had any of the typical tools for torqueing/mounting a scope and scope base. One of the sales guys in the gun department asked if he could help me and I told him what I was looking for. He said that they didn't have any of those items in stock but that if I wanted to bring my rifle and scope in they would level/mount the scope and help me get it bore sighted. When I asked about the cost for that service he also said that there wouldn't be any charge and that it didn't matter if I purchased the rifle or scope there or not. I didn't end up taking them up on that offer, but I've always found the guys working at this location to be very helpful and knowledgeable.

I was working in Reno/Tahoe when Scheel's opened their new store adjacent to Reno in Sparks. At least IMO, blew the Reno Cabela's away as well as Sportsmans Warehouse.

It seems like you have to go to a few different stores to find what you need anymore. Scheels has a good selection of a lot of things, but not always what you are looking for. Decent selection of firearm accessories, tools, optics, reloading equipment, and random other fun stuff. I made my first trip to Mile High yesterday and I was floored with the amount of stuff they had in there for our market. Super friendly and helpful as well.

A few months ago I was in the Scheels store in Iowa City, IA. At one point I was looking to see if they had any of the typical tools for torqueing/mounting a scope and scope base. One of the sales guys in the gun department asked if he could help me and I told him what I was looking for. He said that they didn't have any of those items in stock but that if I wanted to bring my rifle and scope in they would level/mount the scope and help me get it bore sighted. When I asked about the cost for that service he also said that there wouldn't be any charge and that it didn't matter if I purchased the rifle or scope there or not. I didn't end up taking them up on that offer, but I've always found the guys working at this location to be very helpful and knowledgeable.
I had a similar experience at the KC Scheels. I did buy the rifle from them but not their scope. Mounted it for free. The entire deal was a great experience!

Attachments

• IMG_1889F.jpg
    IMG_1889F.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 77
gtg, been buying bullets there for a while when no one else had them in stock