• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Schimdt and Bender glass is trash

Isn't this "deersniper" guy someone that gets banned every other month here per lowlights? The guy post stuff that I'm leary at best... not sure I wanna cheer him on, kinda like watching the taliban.... it's not in good way or a joke either....
He's been here 10 years longer than you.

Isn't this "deersniper" guy someone that gets banned every other month here per lowlights? The guy post stuff that I'm leary at best... not sure I wanna cheer him on, kinda like watching the taliban.... it's not in good way or a joke either....

No. He just thinks for himself and trolls the hell out of the fan boys at times.

122 posts since 2017. And 44 of them in the past 2 months.

i vote stolen account. Either GlowBigger or kindly scammer.

BA11B033-14EC-496D-ACB4-189782A7EA1A.png

wonder how many glows signup to be my fanboys

• Haha
Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
Oh no!!! Is that all you got boy? Jeebus, no wonder the democrats defeat us, with friends like you.... spellchecker....

Been here since 2018, close to 1800 online post,, but all he has accomplished is attacking a fellow gun enthusiasts.... good job!

Reactions: BCP
I think we just found another one that's a 12 year old or a 35 year old living in mom's basement.
Hmmm, thinking about it has changed my mind. He's living above the garage of his mom's house.
Lighten up Francis . You've already got blood in the water . You're just perpetuating a feeding frenzy .

Been here since 2018, close to 1800 online post,, but all he has accomplished is attacking a fellow gun enthusiasts.... good job!
Enthusiast should be singular. Secondly, I would say you’re no fellow of anyone on this forum.

Better job.

1632435551178.gif

I think we just found another one that's a 12 year old or a 35 year old living in mom's basement.
Hmmm, thinking about it has changed my mind. He's living above the garage of his mom's house.
The only mom you and I can discuss is yours.

hahahahaahahaha he played the Bear Pit card
Semi-welled played, if he wasn’t a douche

Swapped my PMII back to my xtr2...best decision since getting rid of my m77. Was going to use me eagle optics scope but it's in use on my izhmash 22

Dam, you kids are really small minded. Is this all you got? Weak ass shit....I've been hear since 2000++++, lol....oh ok, so you've spent all your online cred online? Dam I'm soo scared.... congrats! Meanwhile our rights have been diminished further, but hey, you a bad ass right????? Congrats...keep going.....

Dam, you kids are really small minded. Is this all you got? Weak ass shit....I've been hear since 2000++++, lol....oh ok, so you've spent all your online cred online? Dam I'm soo scared.... congrats! Meanwhile our rights have been diminished further, but hey, you a bad ass right????? Congrats...keep going.....
Damn*