• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Schmidt And Bender repair

Desert Rat

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2017
Had quite a big boo-boo with my scope today at the range and snapped off the back completely and was curious if anyone knows the best place I can get repair information from S&B or whether it can be repaired?

Attachments

• 1856A885-8B00-4A7A-8C51-0A7772FF6889.jpeg
    1856A885-8B00-4A7A-8C51-0A7772FF6889.jpeg
    482.1 KB · Views: 256
Had quite a big boo-boo with my scope today at the range and snapped off the back completely and was curious if anyone knows the best place I can get repair information from S&B or whether it can be repaired?

I did something like that at a gas station once when I left the nozzle in the filler tube and drove off.

I would definitely call. I tried email the last time I needed something and never got a response. Call and ask for Jerry, he's the man, he'll take care of you!

CM

Reactions: Desert Rat
You're in luck... The only person Terry Cross is competing with for the distinction of nicest guy in the industry is Jerry Ricker... Dude is a class act & will definitely get you sorted!

S&B repaired my objective lens after some numb nut bumped it and cracked it ...

I guess you figure out the diopter doesn't focus like a Nightforce!🤣🤣🤣

Jerry will take care of you!