• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Schmidt Bender 10x42 PM II

Wanting To Buy
I have got one I"ve had a year. Mounted on a AR10 that I've only shot about 20 times. Just sitting in my rack. Like new with box and all papers. Bought last year from Euro optics. If you want it I'll sell it for just what they sell them for shipped and you won't have to pay any taxes. I like the scope but new houses have sprung up like toad stools around my farm and I'm trending to .22 and air guns due to the neighbors. I'm disabled and going to the range is a tough one. Scope is mint and good as a new one except this one is IN stock! James Russell

Thanks, looking to save a little more than just taxes, I appreciate it though, maybe someone else on here needs one right away though.
ken

I have got one I"ve had a year. Mounted on a AR10 that I've only shot about 20 times. Just sitting in my rack. Like new with box and all papers. Bought last year from Euro optics. If you want it I'll sell it for just what they sell them for shipped and you won't have to pay any taxes. I like the scope but new houses have sprung up like toad stools around my farm and I'm trending to .22 and air guns due to the neighbors. I'm disabled and going to the range is a tough one. Scope is mint and good as a new one except this one is IN stock! James Russell
Do you still have your PMii 10x42? Willing to sell?