• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes schmidt Bender 4-16x42 military scopes?

scatsob

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 28, 2005
Jacksonville, NC
These have been popping up from the same seller for the last couple of weeks and I can't really find any info on them. We're they ever released to the public? I don't want to buy stolen property if they never were. For the price though I would love to pick one up for my M40A3 build even though it not the correct optic.

Schmidt and Bender PM2 4-16x42 H27 Reticle : Gun Scopes at GunBroker.com

Last edited:
I saw that add. I like the description of it being beautiful, slightly used. Looks like its had a pretty tough existence. Shame, I'd like one.

I have a 4-16X42 with the P3L reticle. The scope is MIL/MIL single turn and is very nice with the smaller objective lens. From what S&B told me before I bought the 4-16X42 was that a lot of their customers wanted the 50/56mm cousins.

Heath

Thanks for the replies everyone, I just wanted to check. It was the turrets that threw me for a loop, thought that was a military feature. Some were bought for as little as $1800 which is a steal to me for these scopes even in their condition.

Thanks for the replies everyone, I just wanted to check. It was the turrets that threw me for a loop, thought that was a military feature. Some were bought for as little as $1800 which is a steal to me for these scopes even in their condition.

I can't say I've seen turrets like those either.