• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes SCHMIDT & BENDER PMII 3-12x50mm

CSTactical

Sniper's Hide Vendor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 18, 2009
    Sacramento, CA
    www.cstactical.com
    Have you guys ever seen a SCHMIDT & BENDER PMII 3-12x50mm with NO Parallax.

6126737582_b1b94989cb_z.jpg

6126168255_64e7c7f9b9_z.jpg

SCHMIDT & BENDER PMII 3-12x50mm Single Turn CM 13 MRAD Turret P-3 (Mil-DOT). <span style="font-weight: bold">List is $2,340.00 ASKING $2145.00.</span>
    (NOT on the WEB SITE will have to email, PM, or CALL 916.670.1103)

Mike @ CST

Re: SCHMIDT & BENDER PMII 3-12x50mm

I'm not sure what they set the Parallax to. I will say the image looks great form 50yds to 1k.

I would like to keep this unit and put it on a DPMS LR-308 I have. But just can justify keeping it.

Mike @ CST

How many in stock?

Parallax should be set at 300m, I had one of these and never missed the parallax adjustment. I wish I had kept it....

IMG00341-20110209-1653.jpg

same as the zenith. for those, the paralax is set @ 100m (at least in europe).

summary: great scope. from my point of view outperforms z6 from swaro easily

Had one of those a while ago was selling it here and finally it went to Missouri i hope it still serves well there
    smile.gif

Mine was with p1 bryant reticle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sharac</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Had one of those a while ago was selling it here and finally it went to Missouri i hope it still serves well there
    smile.gif

Mine was with p1 bryant reticle. </div></div>

out of interest - what was your 'upgrade'? or rather ... which features (besides parallax) does your upgrade have that you missed on the 3-12x50?

Haven't seen one of those since 98, great scope, and worked as one would expect from a PMII, were replaced with the upgraded models with parallax adj and the fixed AI bases instead of the AI throw lever mounts.

JJ

IOR 3.5-18x50 however that is not related to Bender in any way.

I got Bender in a nice deal i just couldn't refuse however reticle is a bit on the thick side so i've decided to sell it and buy IOR.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the scope and also parallax is not a factor (at least i never had a feeling it is) but there are better scopes out there for target shooting purposes.

And i also don't like the Benders glass as it seems to be on the "cold/blue" side of color spectrum - like some absolutely hate IOR for being "yellowish". If i ever decide to shell out for a top scope it's going to be Zeiss (6-24) or a Hensoldt.

Dont take this as a Bender bashing (some fanboy is sure to get an itch in the butt...) its how i saw it and i'm happy with choices i made.

interesting ... wouldn't have the feeling that the s&b is blueish ... hrm. i'll compare with some swaro this weekend.

Not two Mk1 builtin optical devices are the same, they're all pretty much custom work...

I will have to talk a look at my S&B I run 2 and do not recall a Blue tent. I know the 1.1-4x Short Dot does.

Mike @ CST

3-12 PM2 -no illumination, no parallax. DT turret and P4L reticle. Cant really figure out why I would need parallax knob.

2wow0mq.jpg